❌Part 6❌

Crystal P.O.V

I hope that "thing" with Troy is now over.He just kissed me! That was so disgusting. I just can't understand, why he would like me. I bet his friends said to him, that he should like me, but then there's a little voice inside me telling me, that he is for real. I mean now not anymore, but before for example in history it was funny sitting beside him. After seeing him kissing Tiffany I had realized one thing. Douchebags don't change. Or do they ? Nah...

I was at home laying on my bed and thinking about such things. I received a message.

Camilla ❤❤

Hey :) Wanna hang out at mine ? Zoe and Riley will also be there at 2.

I answered her with.

Sure be there. There's something that I need to tell you all. See ya at 2 :)

Camilla read my message and didn't answer. I would like to know what they think about Troy now when I tell them what happened. The minutes passed and I just kept on laying in bed until it was 2 PM. I left my house and walked to Camilla's house, which was just one street ahead than mine. I ringed at the door bell and was welcomed by Camilla. "Hi, come in." She said and I walked in. In the living room was Camilla's mother. "Hello." I said to her. "Hi Crystal." She said to me. She's almost like a second mother to me. "Mom, we'll be in my rooom with Zoe and Riley." Camilla said to her mother and dragged me upstairs to her room. Zoe and Riley were already there. "Hi." I said and hugged both of them.

"Sooo...Tell me! Tell me!" I heard Camilla say, she was a very curious person. "Yes, please!" Riley said and Zoe shaked her head heavily. I started to tell them the little "story" how Troy wanted to hang out and how it leaded to that gross kiss.

"So what you're trying to tell us, it that Troy kissed you?" Zoe asked. "Yes and I didn't like it." I said, I mean I am being honest. "C'mon tell us the truth." Riley said. "I told you the truth, it seemed like Troy was the only one enjoing it." I said. I would like to know how Troy felt. "I still think it's weird, I mean Troy told you that he likes you. He never does that. Well he never did it to a girl ever before." Camilla said. "That's true but I still don't think, that he has changed." I said. "But now I think we've talked enough about that, what should we do?" I said to change the topic. "Let's do a round of truth or dare what do you think ?" Zoe asked. "Yes." We all said. "Can I start ?" Camilla asked. We all noded in approvement.

"Crystal." She said and looked at me. Of course. "Yes." I said to her. "Truth or dare?" She asked and grinned. "Truth." I said. Please don't ask something dumb. "How do you feel about Troy?" She asked. I sighed. "Completely honest.." I said and took a deep breath. "I don't love him but if he wasn't a douchebag I problably would." I said. "Really romantic." Riley said and we all started to laugh. "I choose Zoe." I said. "Truth or Dare." I asked her. "Ehmm..dare." She said. "I'm sorry already but I dare you to take a shot of ketchup." I said to her with a sorry look. Camilla filled a shot glass with ketchup and she tryed to drink it. It looked very disgustig. "Ew..!" She said after she couldn't take it anymore. So did our afternoon pass togheter while playing truth or dare. It was fun, I mean it's always with friends.

Next day

Weekend ❤ I love saturday. I slept until 10 AM and it felt good. I had no idea what to do, so the strange idea of ice skating came into my mind. I stood up and almost immediately messaged Camilla. I told you that we did everything together.

Hey wanna go ice skating :) ?

Camilla <3

No way I've had the same idea. Let's go @ 2:30

I agreed to her and got ready. I brushed my teeth, changed into some nice clothes, put on a little bit of make-up and I was ready. I ate something real quick and head off.
At the bus station I meet Camilla and we go to the ice skating hall.

Even tough I can't ice skate, I love to be on the ice, it's something different.
We wait at the entrance to pay for the ice skate shoes, which are lend.After putting the ice skate shoes on, we could finally enter the ice rink. Ice skaters only had one half of the skating rink there was like a barrier and on the other half there were hockey players and I'm not gonna lie hockey players are hot. "Do you see the one in the red shirt ?" I hear Camilla asking me while she's looking on the other half of the ice rink. "Where ?" I ask and look in the same direction as Camilla. Wow he was pretty hot. He has light eyes with brown hair. "He's really cute." I say to her. I see the black thing coming to our side, wait how is it called ? Puck or something like that, anyways that thing is coming to our side and the cute/hot guy is following it. The puck stops right in front of us. That guy also is now right in front of us.

"Hey" He said to me. Wait, why to me? I was getting nervous, I'm no used to hot guys near me. "Hi." I said shy and waved with my hand. " I think you're really cute." He said. Did he just say that? I felt the heat rising up in my cheeks. "Thanks. You're pretty handsome too." I said. If I've learned something from these gossip shows, it is that guys rather like to be called "handsome" than "cute". "Can I have your number?" he asked and flashed me a smile. His smile was too hot. "Sure. Only if I can have yours too." I said and smiled back. "Sure." He said and slightly grinned. He typed his number in my phone and I called him so that he had my number. Just as he probably was about to say "thanks" someone curshed into that guy, whose name I still didn't know by the way. "Hey! Pay attention where you're going." I said to that moran who fell into him. "I'm sorry." He said and turned around. For real now?!I sighed

"What do you want here are you following me?" I asked Troy. "No as if I would follow you." He said. "Anyways I didn't catch your name ?" I said to that guy. "I'm Luke and you are ?" He asked me.The name Luke somehow suits him. "I'm-" "She's Crystal." I got interupted by Troy. I sighed again. Camilla was just silent and watched everything very careful. "Now you know her name you can go continue playing your game." Troy said. "I'm really sorry, I'll text you." I said and smiled to him and he skated back to the other half of the skating rink. "No, you won't." Troy said. "First, what are you doing here and second, why do you know I'm here?" I asked him. I'm still kind of angry at him for kissing me.

He knows that I don't like him back.

"I just have that weird feeling, that you should be in my life." He said and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Troy that's just inmagination." I said to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course Troy had to jump in at the end somehow.

Hope you like it and like I said I'm not from england so I'm not the best english writer.

Votes

Comments

Reads

Xoxo: Lara