C H A P T E R 1

Loading...

100%!

Welcome back, Dear Readers...

"A smile doesn't suit you,"

The remake...

Hope you enjoy it!

WARNING! CURSING!

□■□■□■□■□■□■□

IMPORTANT!

Friendship Level.

By certain actions of Y/N, her friendship level with certain people either goes up or down.

This sign is up: ▲

This sign is down: ▼

There's also a chance when Y/N does an action that a character really likes or really dislikes:

This sign is a huge up: ↟

And this sign is a huge down: ↡

It's important for her to always get the best friendship Level possible.

Always, at the end of the chapter, you can see what a certain character thinks of you and how your relationship is going.

By the way...

If the friendship Level with Max is high enough, they also could become Lovers.

(Obviously they won't act the same as adult lovers, since they're both children.)

This feature with Lovers works different with other characters tho.

I'll let you figure that out ;)

This feature is inspired by Detroit: Become Human.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Achievements.

If Y/N gets an achievement after a Day, she could get a item with it, which could help her develop her relationship with certain People.

Her Achievements also tell her which things she shouldn't do with certain people.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Info!

Everyone is how old you want them to be. There is no canon age.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Y/N L/N. A teenage Girl.

Currently, she was sitting on a bus, on her way to a certain camp.

Two other kids were with her on the bus, though our protagonist didnt approach either of them and didnt even take a look at them, and an old man (who was somehow very creepy, Y/N actually frowned when she saw him) was driving the bus.