H A L L O W E E N

Loading...

....Safe File not accessible at the moment.

Load a different safe file?

-> Yes.                 -No.

...Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you, Halloween Special" complete!

Chapter: !??!

Episode: NIGHT OF THE LIVING ILL.

Please note that at the end of the chapter, there will be an extra scene about Day 30, so please don't skip this chapter, or at least just skip to the extra of chapter 30.

You don't have any items in this safe file!

Hope you enjoy!

Warning! Cursing! Mentions of illnesses! Mentions of glitching and deleting stuff!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day...???

The kids were sitting in front of the science lab, "listening" to Neil demonstrating a trick of silence.

He had a bowling ball wrapped around a thick rope, preparing to throw it at Nurf, who was his assistant.

Y/N didn't even bother to listen, since they didn't want to feel like they were in school right now.

She decided to play rock, paper, scissors with Max instead, since they were sitting next to each other.

Currently, it was round 54, and Y/N's streak of winning 38 times in a row was still not broken by Max.

The two kids started another round, Y/N winning once again with paper.

Max groaned, rolling his eyes. "Give me some of your luck, asshole."

His best friend, and crush, smirked, before giggling slightly. "Nope. I'm a champion!"

He just raised an eyebrow, before punching her in the shoulder, making them yelp.

Max looked to the side, now trying to obviously search for something.

"Hey, where's David and Gwen?" He asked, looking back to Y/N.

Y/N decided to look around too, before turning to the other kids. "Um, guys, have you seen the Counselors?"

Everyone stopped talking at that, before shrugging.

Suddenly, a girly scream came from the Counselors cabin, making everyone flinch a bit, except for Nurf, Max, and Y/N.

"Huh?! What was that?!" Nikki asked, who was asleep before.