Authors Note. Please read this.

First of all,
Merry late Christmas everyone!

I wanted to inform you all of some certain matters with this book.

I noticed that recently some people came across this book and didn't like the idea of it existing, and I wanted to talk about that.

As a 14 year old: I don't simp or even ship myself with any of the characters, especially not with Max.

The first version of this book came out when I was around 11 or even younger. It was one of the first books that I've ever written, and I was proud of myself for it, since I really enjoyed the comfort of the Camp Campbell universe.

Especially in Max.

I always saw myself in him, and I can't even remember why I decided to make a romantic book with him, but it just happened.

And then, at the beginning of the last year, I decided to make a new version, since some people actually liked the old version.

And now, I'm here, feeling weird about this book existing.

I won't delete it, since my younger self found comfort in it, and I won't destroy that for my inner child, even if it was just from a few years ago.

I will complete the new version, but many things will be cut out.

The endings will come after the 3rd season, since I can't really watch the 4th season without getting emotional (I don't even know why.)

And no, I won't put in romantic things that teenagers do. Max is a child, and not really understanding of romantic nature.

I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm sorry about this with the book, and I'm sorry about the misunderstandings that happened along the way.

Some people find comfort in this book, so I won't throw it away. It's still a part of me, and it's a part of my history about writing books.

So, I hope you will have a nice start into 2022, and I hope to see you soon with the next chapter of season 3.