C H A P T E R 26

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 26.

Welcome to Season 3!

Episode: The Fun-Raiser.

Info: Happy birthday to me (July 31)! Since I'm in Therapy now, and don't have much time to update anymore, I wanted to give you all a Chapter on my special day, since I literally love you all ^^

Also, there will be some added scenes in this Chapter, and the scene before the intro is basically added too.

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, the Price for the best Counselor, the Wifi Badge from the Flowerscouts, and a Warrior Sword.

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING! THROWING UP! MENTIONS OF SICKNESS!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 26.

An awesome day at Camp Campbell, am I right?

Well, not exactly.

Our dear Protagonist, Y/N, is sick.

She was laying on her cottage in her tent, trying to fall asleep.

Next to her bed stood a bucket, in case that she needed to throw up again.

David and Gwen were actually informed, since David forced the girl to rest after he saw her throw up.

Y/N actually didn't know if her friends knew that she was sick, but she was too tired to think about that.

But, even tho David said those excact words before: "You need to go rest! We can't have you running around here. This would make you even more sick!", he literally pulled her out of bed not even a few hours later, since he needed to tell the kids something.

Y/N was, of course, not motivated...like always.

And now, everyone stood in front of the Mess Hall.

The kids waited for David to finally start.

"We're going to raise money to replace Quartermaster's stolen hook!" He finally told them.

And the kids looked to the side, seeing Quartermaster sob and sniff. "What kinda monster would do such a thing?!"

And even tho the feeling of throwing up was disgusting, Y/N clearly felt like Quartermaster sobbing was more disgusting than that.

Cue the Intro Song!

Even tho they were all in the Mess Hall now, the sobbing continued.

The Quartett stood together.

"Why is he so upset?" Max asked his friends, raising an eyebrow. "He's got, like, a thousand different hand attachments."