C H A P T E R 18

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 18.

Episode: Quartermaster Appreciaton Day

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, the Prize for the best Counselor, and the Wifi Badge from the Flower Scouts.

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING! MENTION OF FIRE! INCEST! MENTION OF SEX ACTIVITIES!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 18.

Another new day at Camp Campbell...

It was an awesome atmosphere....

Oh wait, yeah. I forgot to mention that the kids hung the Quartermaster to the ceiling and are throwing stuff at him.

The kids threw potatoes, tomatoes, glitter...stuff like that.

Max and Y/N smirked at each other, grabbing some forks out of a box, and threw them against the Quartermaster.

But then, the Door slammed open, the Counselors walking in.

"All right," David spoke up, his tone harsh. "I've had it up to here with all of you!" He made a line at his stomach. "And I didn't even think that was possible!"

The kids raised their eyebrows, looking at David.

"What?!" Max asked, raising his hand.

"This is the 4th time this week you've all been rude to our dear, dear Quartermaster! Do you think he likes being suspended from the ceiling aginst his will?" David asked.

"Do not speak for my interest." The Quartermaster responded, making Y/N raise an eyebrow.

"I think it's high time you treated him with respect!"

The kids raised their eyebrows once again, and then looked at the Quartermaster, who was still spinning on the ceiling.

"Ehhh- I mean, isn't it respectful that we left his clothes on?" Y/N asked, tilting her head a bit.

"Come on, kids! This is shitty!" Gwen told them, walking over to the control pannel of the fan/light, turning it down. "Even by your standards!'

"Which is why today is no longer Wednesday!" David exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips. "But the first ever Quartermaster Appreciation Day! AND Wednesday!"

The kids groaned, not liking that idea at all.

"Now, I want each of you to go out and find- or make- a gift that truly exemplifies your love and admiration for our hard-working groundskeeper!" David's eyes sparkled.

The campers looked at the Quartermaster with a frown.

"I have given you nothing to revere." The Quartermaster spoke up, slowly spinning. "I will betray you all when the opportunity arises."

David coughed into his hand. "Ahem. Quartermaster, to try and show you just how much I care about you-"

The Quartermaster cut David off. "You'll be first."