C H A P T E R 15

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 15.

Episode: Quest to Sleepy Peak Peak

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, and the Prize for the best Counselor!

Added Item which I forgot: The Wifi Badge from the Flowerscouts!

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING!

□■□■□■□■□

IMPORTANT NOTE (Please read this!)

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to alert you all that this Chapter doesn't have to do much with the original Episode.

Like: There are many scenes that didn't orginially happen.

And since this is a Max X Reader, I have to build up the friendship of them, so I hope it's alright that she doesn't hang out with Neil and Nikki and the other two.

And sorry, this Chapter is a bit shorter than normally.

Sorry again!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 15.

Nerris, our dear Elf, sat in the Top of her Tower, which she build by herself.

She was playing a Board game against her stuffed Animals.

"That's a 17 against your AC for..." Nerris rolled her dice, gasping at the result. "20 points of damage! GET REKT MR.WAFFLES!"

The frog, Mr.Waffles, fell onto his side, which made Nerris smirk.

Suddenly, a loud Voice alerted the young Elf. "Hey! Nerris!"

"Who dare approaches the dwelling of Nerris the-"

The Girl looked down, to see our dear Quartett standing there, Max being the one who called her.

Max frowned. "Cut the act. We need some dice."

"Do not speak to the Lady of this castle in such a Way! Be gone." Nerris then dissapeared again.

Max sighed. "Man, how are we gonna run our underground craps ring without dice?"

"Heeey! You said we were gonna play Monopoly!" Nikki frowned at the Boy next to him.

Y/N turned to look at Max. "Don't you know Nerris? She literally will only listen to you if you have the correct way of speech."

Neil ▲

"Say what now?" Max raised an eyebrow.

"Thank you! At least someone knows that he's doing it wrong!" Neil then turned to look at the Top of the Tower, making an bowing Pose. "Fair Lady, Nerris the Cute! Sorceress of the Camp of Campbell! Please, we seek an audience to ask a favor of you."