C H A P T E R 2

Loading...

...100%

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 2.

Episode: Mascot

Currently you don't have any Achievement items.

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING!

□■□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell

Day 2.

On this warm summer day, the campers were following David to the front of the Mess Hall.

David almost started skipping, when he reached a little hamster cage. Our MC almost felt like she was watching a little child pick out a new pet at a pet store.

"And here we have our time-honored Camp mascot, Larry the hamster." David told the kids with an excited grin, almost as if he never saw the hamster before in his entire life.

"Wow... super creative name." Was Y/N's only thought when she saw the little hamster, while she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Say hi, Larry!" David continued, pointing at the little hamster with enthusiasm.

Quickly, David rushed behind the cage, ducking as his face could be seen through the cage.

"Hi there, campers! I hope you're ready to have fun today! Don't forget to respect David and everything he does for you!" Of course, David said this, but he thought the campers were too dumb to realize that this wasn't the Hamster speaking. His squeaky voice made some campers frown.

Y/N turned around, and noticed Max, who was standing next to a little... machine..? which he made.

She made sure that David didn't see her and slowly and quietly walked to stand next to the black haired boy.

"What are you going to do with that?" She asked him in a soft and quiet voice so no one would notice the two kids.

Max answered with a monotone voice, not looking at the girl: "You'll see."

Y/N shrugged and looked back at David, who softly pulled out the hamster from his cage, and laid him onto his hand.

"Oh! He talked! Did you hear that?" David asked the campers, feigning surprise.

"Does he really think we're that dumb?" Y/N asked, mumbling to herself.

Somehow everyone here has got awesome ears though, so Max answered her. "Yep."

"Are you a gypsy?" Nikki asked David with narrowed eyes.

"Uhhhh-"

But now was the time for Max to show why he had build this machine as he let out an "Ahem," making everyone draw their attention to the boy.