C H A P T E R 3

...Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 3.

Episode: Scout's Dishonor

Currenty, you're only item is a small crown.

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING!

□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 3.

It was a nice evening at Camp Campbell. The lights were out everywhere, the campers were already in their tents, and everything was nice and quiet.

Well, soms fellows were still awake. For example, David! He exited the Mess Hall with a lantern in his hand.

"Ah...another wonderful day at Camp Campbell. All that's left to do now is recharge with a full eight hours of lying in bed. Awake! Waiting for tomorrow." He smiled and walked away to his cabin.

In the background, four kids could be seen running to the lake.

Once they arrived, sighs of relief were let out. The leader of them all, Max, started speaking.

"Alright guys, our first attempt to bust out of this god-forsaken hellhole didn't work. But tonight's gonna be different. Because we have a secret weapon..." Max looked behind himself, where an unkown boy was standing, probably a bit older than the group.

"Billy Nikssilp."

The boy, Billy, took the candy cane out of his mouth. "Call me Snake."

"He's Ex-Woodscouts. And he's one of the best. Isn't that right, Billy?" Max said, then turning to Snake.

He bit off of his candy cane. "Got my search-and-rescue badge in two weeks. Got my wilderness survival in one."

"Admirable." Y/N said, amazed, while looking at Snake with a smile.

"That's amazing!" Nikki jumped up and down, motivated as well.

"I never had a choice." Snake told them, biting off of his candy cane once again.

"The Woodscouts are some of the most intense, militant campers on Lake Lilac. Billy here escaped." Max told his comrades.

"Holy crap Dude. That sounds awesome!" The main girl said, amazed at how badass that Snake dude is.

"...And why is he helping us?" Neil asked with confusion lacing his voice.

"I'm not doing this for YOU. I made a vow." Snake stopped.

The crickets just made the following silence more awkward, but Neil decided to break it.

"...Well o-kay, let's get in the boat!"