C H A P T E R 30

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 30.

Episode: Dial M for Jasper.

Info: Most of the chapter will be with added scenes.

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, the Prize for the best Counselor, the Wifi Badge from the Flowerscouts, a Warrior Sword, and Medicine!

Hope you enjoy!

.
.
.

:)

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 30.

Who knew that summer could go by so quickly?

Well, we're still not done.

Nah uh, not even in the slightest.

So, it was a new morning at Camp Campbell.

Y/N sat at a table in the Mess Hall, drinking some coffee that Max had offered them, since she was pretty tired lately.

Y/N then heard three pairs of footsteps, and they approached her table.

They opened one eye, glancing at her friends.

"Good Morning, Y/N!" Nikki smiled widely, jumping up and down.

"Mornin', Nikki." They replied, taking a sip from the Cup that said "Nope". A real mood.

"What should we do today?" Neil asked, sitting across from Y/N, and putting his tray on the table.

Nikki sat next to her best friend. "Ooo! Ooo! How about we get some wild animals and let them fight against the Platypus! I wanna see the blood spill!"

Max sat down next to Neil, like always not having a tray with him. "Nah, that sounds boring."

"Everything for you is boring." Y/N remarked, putting the cup down.

"Can't argue with that." Max shrugged, glancing at them for a short time, before glancing back at the table.

...

Cue the Intro Song!

:)

"What is wrong with David over there?" Y/N lifted a finger, pointing at the tall man, who was sitting at a table, a picture in his hand.

David was frowning, staring at the picture with a sad look.

Max followed the gaze of his crush, before raising an eyebrow. "I don't know, but that look is pretty unusual for him."