C H A P T E R 17

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 17.

Episode: Jasper dies at the End.

Info: There will be many added scenes in this Chapter.

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, the Price for the best Counselor, and the Wifi Badge from the Flowerscouts.

WARNING! CURSING! MENTIONS OF INJURIES!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 17.

Currently, our Protagonists, Nikki, Neil, Max and Y/N, sat in the Camp Car.

David was driving it.

Max, Nikki, and Neil sat in the backseats, while Y/N had to sit next to David, since there wasn't any more space in the back.

"I just can't believe you kids." David spoke up, looking at the road.

"Calm down, Space Kid will be fine. Or he won't. It's fine either way." Max responded.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that Space Kid was in the Car too.

Well, he was stuck in a Box in which the Quartett glued him to.

"Whoo! I've mever seen the Jaws of life in action before!" Nikki's eyes sparkled.

"Guys, the glue is seeping into my butt!" Space Kid spoke up from behind Nikki, Neil and Max.

"Pipe down, Space Kid. You're not the only one suffering." Neil responded, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, Space Kid. We're literally trapped here." Y/N spoke up.

Space Kid ▼

"And it's only fair. After trapping our poor intrepid camper in there in the first Place, he's only trying to get to Space!" David lectured the kids.

"Thank you!" Space Kid's voice rang from the box.

"Now buckle in, kiddos. It's a long drive to Sleepy Peak General."

The Quartett groaned, and Y/N spoke up again.

"Can we talk about how I always have to sit in the front? Why always me?!" Y/N raised her Arms, wiggling them in frustration.

"Y/N, you were the one that held Space Kid down while the others glued him in place. It's only fair that you don't get to sit next to the others." David responded.

Y/N crossed her arms, slumping down in her seat. "...unfair." She muttered.

Y/N only heard Max mutter something to the other two Kids, which she couldn't understand.