C H A P T E R 10

Loading...

100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 10

Episode: Mind Freakers

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, the price for the best Counselor, and Harrison's wallet!

WARNING! THROWING UP! CURSING!

Hope you enjoy!

□■□■□■□■□■□

Mention of Y/N
(You can skip this if you want to.)

I got some Messages asking me on why Y/N is almost saying nothing in the recent chapters.

On that: I'm having my difficulties with bringing Y/N into every episode, and I'm sorry about that. I actually made a list on my Notes app on how Y/N will affect the storyline, and how the Characters will change, based on her Impact. I'm very sorry, but the most impact will come around Season 2. And again, I'm sorry for that. But I promise that Y/N will talk more by then.

□■□■□■□■□

For this chapter! Please read!

I will make up some scenes that didn't happen in the original episode, because Y/N often hangs around Max in this episode, and he's almost entirely not there, so I will make some scenes up. Don't worry, Y/N still gets wrapped into the original Episode, tho it's not that much.

And I skipped some parts of the Original episode, I'm sorry. I hope that's alright.

□■□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 10.

The kids were surrounding the Magic Camp, starring at it.

Hartsion was holding his Cards, standing on the stage. Someone was next to him today. Nikki! She was amazed by his Cards.

"So, Nikki...was THIS your card?" He asked the Girl, and showed a card.

Nikki gasped with sparkles in her eyes. "Oh my gosh! How did you Know?!"

"The answer is simple. It's Magic!" Harrison responded, seemingly proud of himself.

He then let the Card dissappear. "Tada."

"Of course! It makes perfect sense!" Nikki said.

Harrsion then let sprinkles appear above Nikki.

Then, everyone cheered and Harrison bowed.

Max, Neil and Y/N walked up to the Scene, walking over to Space Kid.

"Hey, Space Kid, what's going on?" Max asked, his usual monotone look on his face.

"Harrison is doing MAGIC." The Austronaut kid responded. "He's incredible."