C H A P T E R 22

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 22.

Episode: Space Camp was a Hoax.

...I don't know why I'm so motivated. My fingers are hurting. Help me.

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, the Price for the best Counselor, and the Wifi Badge from the Flowerscouts.

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING! MENTIONS OF THROWING UP!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 22.

It was noon.

Everyone was sitting in the Mess Hall, eating their Lunch.

Space Kid was holding a Toy Rocket, flying around with it.

He stopped once he was next to Neil. "Uh, Neil! Do you read me? Come in, Neil. Maybe if I use Morse code?"

Space Kid picked up Neil's fork, tapping on the table, spelling S.O.S in morse code.

"S.O.S!" He whispered.

Neil sighed, grabbing the fork out of Space kid's helmet, and harshly tapped morse code onto his helmet, which said 'FUCK OFF'.

Space Kid saluted. "Roger that!"

He then walked away, flying with his rocket ship.

He then stopped once he saw next to Nikki. "Oh no! We're stuck in the gravitational pull!" The rocket flew into Nikki's hair, which made her scream in pain.

"Oh! Sorry! Uh, booster rocket go!" He then ripped the rocket away, ripping Nikki's pigtail away with it.

"Stupid Space Kid..." Nikki mumbled, tearing up because of the Pain.

Then, Space Kid stopped next to Y/N, who was on her phone.

"Oh no! A meteorite!" He started flying again, trying to avoid Y/N's head, which is the meteorite here. But he still hit it, making the Girl slam her head into her phone and her mashed potatoes.

Space Kid just continued walking.

Y/N lifted her head up, an annoyed look on her face, which was also covered with mashed potatoes, like her phone.

"Oh I wanna kill that kid right now..." Y/N muttered, pushing the mashed potatoes off her phone.

And then, lastly, Space Kid went up to Max. "Uh, Max, this landing is tricky. I'm gonna nedd your help."

Max rolled his eyes, glaring at the wanna be austronaut. "I told you, I don't want to play your dumb space game."

"It's not dumb, it's space! The final frontier!" Space Kid walked closer to him.