𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 {𝟽}

Y/n POV:[3:30]I really hope Midoriya was lying to me

Y/n POV:
[3:30]
I really hope Midoriya was lying to me. I don't know what I'd do if it was true... How can I even face Todoroki now? I want to believe Midoriya, I really do! I just don't know what to think.

I think to myself, chewing on one of my nails. As soon as the bell rung I sprung up from my seat, hoping that nobody would try approaching me.

All I want is to go home and think this through.

I practically ran out of class 1a, passing todokori on my way out.

"Hey L/n, can I talk to you?"

Oh my god please leave me alone. I can't face you right now.

I turn around to see Todoroki standing there with a weird look on his face. When I saw that it was him I plastered a huge smile on my face.

"Hi Todoroki! What was it you wanted to talk about?" I say whilst showing no evidence that I was scared.

I can't be sure that Midoriya was telling the truth but I have to be cautious. I can't let him know what I'm really thinking.

"I'll walk you home today, then we can talk." He states, avoiding eye contact with me.

What?! No! This can't be happening. Please no.

"Sure! Let me text someone real quick then we can start walking." I pull out my phone and open my messaging app.

Mɪʀɪᴏs ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Bye Tamaki!" I say to my timid friend.

*ding*

🦋Y/n🦋 sent their location.
Can you keep an eye on my location? Also, if I don't text you by 4:00 go to where it says I am. Thanks in advance

...what?

Y/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Once my message delivers I put my phone back and my bag and smile at Todoroki.

"Okay, I'm ready now!"

[3:37]

"So.. L/n. What did Midoriya tell you?" The boy with the bi-colored hair asked me.

"What do you mean? Oh on the way to the nurses office?" I reply, feeling my heart starting to race.

"Yes. What did he say." Todoroki slows the pace while saying this.
"We were just talking about hero's! Nothing to serious, ha." I sheepishly rub the back of my neck.