𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 {𝟷𝟶}

Nᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Sᴇʀɪᴀʟ Kɪʟʟᴇʀ - Lᴀɴᴀ Dᴇʟ Rᴀʏ

"Hey y/n what's up?" Your rosy cheeked friends voice filled the room, calming you a bit.

"Hey Ochaco, I know this is really late notice but could I spend the night at your place? I don't wanna be alone tonight."

"Uhm..are you sure? You do know that my place is really small, right?"
"It's okay, I'll sleep on the floor if I have to. I just really can't be alone tonight."

Please say yes Please say yes you plead silently in your head, while closing your eyes tightly.

"I would never make you sleep on the floor Y/n! Of course you can sleep over. It might be a bit crampe-"

"And that's fine! Thank you so much Ochaco! When should I come over?"

"How about around Six? I need time to clean and cook. Are you okay with curry rice?" The brown haired girl sounds very nervous, as if you'd stop being her friend after you went over.

"Sure! Curry rice sounds amazing! I'll come around six, okay?" You say sweetly, letting her know it's okay.
"Okay! See you then Y/n!"

*click*

Hm.. what should I do for the next six hours.

Making sure to lock anyway of entry, you then run up the stairs and open your room door.

It's still slightly chilly so you turn on one of the tiny heaters in your room.

Flipping down on your bed you open messages, and decide to text Todoroki just to see what he would say

/You/ [12:09]
Hey Todoroki! How's your day been?

You sit there, smiling to yourself, staring at the text you sent.

This bitch better reply I wanna beat him up.

Five minutes pass, and there was no reply.

Well shit.

You turn off your phone and walk over to your cat and pick it up.

*Merow*

You snuggle the black cat, smushing your faces together.

You put p/n down onto the floor and decide to play with them.