he's back. {14}

Shoto Todoroki.

He had been sent to the ‘best’ mental hospital, per his fathers request. He’d been sent to it two months ago, and you’d think he’d be there for longer. In other words, he was supposed to be there for at least half a year. At the least.

So why was he out already? It was him, right? The feeling earlier it was the same feeling from him months ago.

You keep your eyes on the ocean, and your breathing becomes shallow and it feels as if there’s a huge pit in your stomach.

You try to control your breathing and not make any sounds, not wanting him or whoever it is that you’re scared.

Leaning back a little bit, you try to hear anything other than the ocean and your breathing. Even though it’s very faint and quiet the person is walking towards you, what you assume to be a mere 10 feet away. In a couple of strides the person would be right behind you.

And god knows what would happen to you when they’re closer. Maybe they just want directions? you thought. But that can’t be the case. Who in the world would sneak up to a teenager who’s ALONE on a beach, when they could go somewhere in town that’s a public place and ask there? They must have bad intentions.

You pull out your phone, pretending to check the time, when you realize that it isn’t turning on. Then it all sinks in.

You’re all alone. Your phone is dead. Nobody will hear you over the ocean. Nobody will see you. The chances of you getting away from whoever behind you are extremely slim.

Yes, you have trained your quirk and are strong, but you know nothing about the person. They could have a super strong quirk, or have overwhelming strength, or even worse, they have a weapon- or drugs that will make you pass out before you even register it.
But nows not the time to be doubting yourself. There’s no time to analyze the situation. You needed to act.

And fast.

You activate your quirk, shooting vines out from your fingers and palms, making them as strong as you can muster. You whip around and meet the persons eyes.

You were right.

One was a icy blue and the other was a cool grey.
It was one of the people you fear the most.
Your stalker.

Your vines wrap around his frame, constantly getting thicker and sturdier.

But your vines are only plants. And they can be burned.

Flames admit from his left side, your vines melted and falling onto his shoes.

Up against, you stood no chance. His quirk could trap you in seconds, and would burn your vines into nothing.

You could do nothing but stand there. A tear fell from your left eye, then the right. And they just kept coming. The tears blurred your vision slightly, but you could still see Todoroki standing in front of you, doing nothing but smile at you, watching as you did nothing but cry.

Your stalker was standing in front of you but you felt as if you can’t do anything.

You felt so useless.

You felt so weak.

You back up slowly, a shaking hand covering your mouth. Tears ran down your cheeks, spilling from your now bloodshot eyes. Snot dribbles down and onto your mouth but you didn’t care. Searching your surroundings, you realize you are trapped. Wherever you go he’ll catch you.

He always will, won’t he.

Your eyes are clouded with tears and your mind is filled with thoughts.

Why didn’t i go home?

When did i last tell my parents i love them?

What about my friends?

What will happen to me?

As you start to question everything, he walks closer and closer to you.

He knows how you’re feeling and needs to take advantage of that before you come back to your senses.

As you panic, and sob, he walks closer and closer towards you.

The gap between the two of you closes and before you even realize what he’s holding over your mouth

You’ve passed out.

A/n
and so it begins :)