𝚠𝚑𝚢 {𝟷𝟸}

Nᴏᴡ Pʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's Wᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ Mᴇ- Mʏsᴛᴏ & Pɪᴢᴢɪ

You watch as the rain harshly falls against the passenger seat of Midnights car. Thoughts seem to cloud your vision, thoughts of confusion, anger, and frighfullness.

Am I safe at school? Hell- will my friends be safe? The audacity he had breaking in- but the big question is, why? Why does he act the way he does around me? Why did he say that?

"Y/n? Are you feeling okay? You've been looking out the window for a while now."

Midnight makes eye contact with your through the rear view mirror, with a concerted look on her face.

You plaster a smile on your face, then look back out the window.

"I'm feeling okay." You whisper to yourself, loud enough for her to hear.
~
You stand in front of the door leading to class 1A trying to collect your thoughts. You knew that people were going to dismiss what happened over the weekend and if you tried to bring it up they might say "he didn't break in, he was trying to catch the person who did."

The door opened for you, and you saw a floating school uniform, and you instantly knew it was hagakare.

"Hey Y/n! Your eye bags sure are dark today, did you have trouble sleeping?"

"Ah, I had a little bit of trouble, it's nothing serious though, so there's no need to worry about me!"

Smiling, you discretely looked around the classroom, checking the seat next to yours. You lock eyes with Shoto Todoroki, his face showed a mixture of emotions.

Tᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪs Pᴏᴠ:

My head snaps up at the sound of Y/ns voice, and I see her talking to Hagakare.
I thought I told her to not talk to any of her friends?

I couldn't help but stare, even if it would make her more mad at me.

Y/ɴ Pᴏᴠ:

The fact that he's sitting there makes me kinda pissed, but what should've I expected? That he would move seats? Like I thought before, what happened isn't a big deal to anyone.

You walked to your seat silently, ignoring Todorokis silent stare.

.....

im so sorry you guys. i ended up getting grounded before i could finish writing this chapter.

ill only be able to update this story once a month at the least. 

please be patient with me im sorry