𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 {𝟷𝟷}

Nᴏᴡ Pʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜ Bᴇʟᴏɴɢ Tᴏ Mᴇ-Pᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ & Pʀᴜᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ

A small cloud of steam followed your brown haired friend, Ochaco as she left the bathroom. She appeared in a pair of black basketball shorts and a pink sweatshirt.

"Hey Y/n! Give me a second to put on my shoes then we'll hurry over to your place."

Ochaco jogged towards the front door, slipping on her shoes. You also slip on your shoes and put your phone in your pocket. 

"Do you think Deku is safe? I really hope he is..."

"I'm sure he'll be fine and safe, he's one of the smartest people in our class." You rest your hand on her shoulder, smiling at her softly.

"̶̪̆̊i̷̗̞̇m̴̼̹̏ ̶̜͂́͒ą̴̯́͠l̶̪̿̋̇m̶̦̝̿ő̶̼̦͙̄͂s̷̩̭͚͒͋͋ẗ̵̟̜̭́́͘ ̸̠̄̚c̶͕̈̾ẻ̵͖͙̗̚r̵̝̊̒t̷̥̄ä̶̞́̌͌î̷̹̬̳͘̚n̶̥̳͕̚.̸͚̀̒̓͜ͅ"̵͍̔̎̈

~

When you opened the door, the two of you were met with a starry dark night sky. You felt your hand being grabbed and placed into a warm pocket.

Whipping your head around, you see Ochaco with her head down, obviously blushing. Ignoring it, both of you guys start walking in the direction of your house. After walking for about 10 minutes, you pass a open corner store that's near your house.

I guess it really wasn't a long walk, i just took a lot of wrong turns.

Ochaco lets go your hand and calls out to you, "I'm gonna go in while you grab your charger. I'm gonna get us some snacks. Just wait outside for me when you're done, ill do the same!"

"Okay! Could you get me (favorite candy)? I've been craving it." You smile widely at her.

"Sure! I'm probably gonna get us some tea too. Just run in and grab your charger, it's pretty dark out."

You look around, noticing that the only source of light on your street is the faint glow from the corner store and a flickering street lamp.

Well...that's pretty sketchy. I'm sure I'll be fine though. If someone tries to hurt me I'll just tie them up with vines.

You watch as your friend disappears into the store, then start walking.

Craning your neck a bit, you can see your place five houses down. The street lamp flickers almost rapidly, lighting up your path a little.