No more excuses.

Im sorry.

i can't even believe that it's been so long since i've updated. i'm no longer grounded, but still no longer have wattpad on my phone, and have no other way to write it. the only way i can is if im at my friends house, and if they let me. 

i won't lie, i've had multiple opportunities to continue writing this story, but i haven't. i've had no inspiration, and don't want to waste my time with my friend. 

and for that i'm sorry. i am writing this at my friends, and plan on writing as many chapters as i can. 

another "excuse" is that i had a job that left me with no free time. i had two days off a week, and was constantly stressed, which let to me having multiple panic attacks a week. i have anxiety medication, but am still on a waiting list for a therapist. i no longer work, at the moment, since school is getting closer. i am also struggling with self identity, and at the moment use he/they pronouns, and i hope you guys support that :)

my plan is too skip a couple of chapters. at the point the story is at now, i have no interest in it. but if i skip a few chapters and get to the part ive been waiting for, ill be typing up paragraphs like crazy. 

i truly am sorry. i will put up the chapters later later tonight.

ALSO- 921 reads???? HOW.

for all of you that stayed with me during this long long break, thank you. 

thank you all so much<3