𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 {𝟾}

Nᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ɴᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ ʙʏ sᴛᴇɢᴏsᴀᴜʀᴜs ʀᴇx

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ Pᴏᴠ:

You and Mirio talked about almost everything you could think of. Wether it was hero's, or you pet cat, you guys talked about it for a long time.
Mirio had just gotten up from the couch, going to make ramen, when your phone started ringing. You look at your phone seeing that Midoriya was calling to FaceTime.

I wonder what's up you think to yourself. Answering it, you moved the camera towards the ceiling.

Y/ɴ Pᴏᴠ:

"Hello?" I say quietly, not wanting Mirio to hear just in case Midoriya wanted to talk about earlier today.

"What's u-"

"It was all lies"

Midoriya interupts me, speaking very quickly.

"I'm s-sorry if I made you worry too much, Todoroki and I just thought It'd be fun to pull a p-prank on you."

"Are you alone?" I ask him, needing to make sure he wasn't being forced to say this.

"N-nope Todorokis at my house, we w-were studying and he fell asleep."

Midoriya turns his camera to point behind him, bring a asleep Todoroki into view.

"I know he's faking it. I have to go." I go to end the call when I hear Midoriya start to talk once again.

"Why do you have to go?" The question is so simple, so innocent but with Todoroki in the background it feels forced.

"Mirios." I say quietly and hang up.

"Hey Y/n! The ramens done!" I look up from my phone to see Mirio in a apron and two bowls of ramen in his hands.

I laugh softly to myself, shaking my head.

"Why did you need a apron to make ramen?"

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑛

"So what happened today?" The blonde asks, putting his ramen bowl on the coffee table.

I take in a big breath and begin.

...

"What?? Are you sure he was telling the truth about it being all lies?"

I scoff harshly "Of course he wasn't telling the truth. I'm sure Todoroki made him say all of that."

"Has it crossed your mind that maybe... he was telling the truth?"

I look at Mirio, seeing that he looked like he had a hard time believing what I had just told him.

"You...you believe me right?" The sound of my voice, I don't like it. It sounds so hopeful, so needing.

"...I don't know...it seems a bit far fetched." Mirio says slowly.

I sit back and harshly rub my eyes, making dancing lines appear on my vision.

Great. He probably is convinced I'm lying. I don't want to ruin this friendship so I'll ignore this subject for now.

I clear my throat and grab the remote to turn on Toradora. I cock my head to the side and smile at Mirio.

"I don't really want to talk about this anymore."

Turns out- Mirios a big softie and loves romance anime's.

He's been ranting about the first three episodes for the past 30 minutes, about how he thinks the "palm top tiger" is hilarious and his favorite character so far.

I zoned out during the last episode, so I have no idea what's going on.

~Time skip~

It's been a couple of hours since we finished the fourth episode and Mirio has been struggling to keep his eyes open. I get up and grab my bag, heading for his bathroom.

I'm greeted by a s/c girl with messy hair and glossy eyes.

Wow. I look like shit.

I rifle through my bag and pull out my shorts, realizing the sweatshirt I brought would devour them.

Eh. Why didn't I grab my basketball shorts these are way too tight and uncomfortable.

I shrug to myself and start to change my clothes.

After I pull on my hoodie I knew it was a mistake. Once again, I had chosen the wrong hoodie. It was black and had an anime girl making a aheago face.

Mirios probably gonna like this more than what I look like. That's okay, I have all my waifus.

Once I go into the living room, I can't see Mirio anywhere. The tv was off and the only light source was my glowing, pinging phone. I lay down on the couch and grab my phone.

2 missed calls and 3 new messages.

Not surprised .

The two missed calls are from /school creep/ and same for the messages.

My thumb hesitates over the call back option. I decide to press it, holding the phone up to my ear.

Whoever it was picked up almost right away.

"Hello?"

To my surprise, a very high pitched voice responds.

"Uh hi? Who are you?" I whisper into my phone.

On the other line I hear giggling, and lots of shuffling around.

"I really like this. I'm so glad you called back. I'm your...oh! I'm your secret admirer!"

What the fuck? I mean...I've always wanted a secret admirer.

"I'm sorry our call was so short, but I have to go! Goodbye, my dearest y/n."

*click*

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't update for a while and for the shortish chapter😩🤌