𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚢 {𝟿}

Nᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Bᴜᴢᴢᴄᴜᴛ Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ- Lᴏʀᴅᴇ

*chirp tweet*

You rub your eyes, slowly waking up from your sleep. Sitting up, you reach for your phone which was on the coffee table in front of you. The phone in your hands lit up instantly, the clock on it reading 6:46.

Shit.I just had to wake up super early.
You groan loudly but stop when you remember you aren't alone.

Mirio, I forgot I was at his house...maybe I should leave and just put a note on the counter. I really don't know what to say to him after last night.

Memories of what you two had talked about popped into your head almost instantly, the talk about Todoroki, and him thinking you were lying.

I mean, who would believe me? He's the son of the number two hero. And on top of that he's strong, attractive and smart. And I'm just a girl.

You hated thinking about that, but it was true. Most people most likely wouldn't believe you since you were a girl. If Todoroki said it never happened, it didn't.

I hate gender roles sometimes.

You shoved you phone into your pocket and got up from the couch where you had been sleeping. Walking and looking around, you finally found a peice of paper and a pen. Uncapping the pen, you start to write.

Sorry for leaving without telling you in person. I just really need some time to myself and feel a bit homesick. Thanks for letting me stay over, I'll text you later.
- y/n

You left the pen there and went to put on your shoes and grab your bag.

After you were done tying your laces and had you bag, you left Mirios house for what felt like the last time.
You shut the front door as silently as you could, before getting slapped in the face by the cold wind.

I didn't think it was gonna be this cold...I regret wearing shorts.

You look up at the sky, which had a beautiful sunrise in the distance.

Yellows seemed to dance across the cotton candy colored horizon.

"... am I trippin? The sky looks so fluffy" you whisper under your breath as you stare at the mix of mesmerizing colors.

You let out a big breath, chuckling at the big cloud of white that left your mouth.

*flash*

Tᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪs Pᴏᴠ:

I had been sitting in a bush near Mirios house since 5 am, but it was now worth it. The sunrise looked pretty, and I was admiring it when all of a sudden my phone pinged.

-Y/n was moving-

My eyes immediately go towards Mirios front door, it opening a few seconds later, revealing her.

With her crazy bed head, and her oversized hoodie, she looked so vulnerable. If any older men were up and about they would definitely hit on her. And that's why I'm here. To protect her. I'll make sure no one ever takes advantage of her.

My eyes followed her as she walked out into the street, her breath hitching when she saw the sunrise. The wind blew in her face, her h/c hair flowing behind her. Seeing her like this brought back memories of how she looked when I first saw her.

She looks like an angel.

I pull out my phone and start snapping pictures, not even bothering to turn off the flash.

Your eyes tart over to where a flash of light had appeared. All you saw was a normal looking bush, nobody was there. Reaching into your pocket you grip your phone harshly and start speed walking away from Mirios house.

~𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡~

Y/ɴ Pᴏᴠ:

The walk back to my house was... horrible. I felt like someone was watching me, but whenever I turned back no one was there.

Every. Single. Time.

I turned my key, unlocking the front door. I take off my shoes and slide over to the couch, flopping down.

I nuzzle my face into one of the couch blankets, sleep overcoming my senses.

For the next 5 hours, I fall in and out of sleep. One moment I hear a click, and the next I'm asleep again. The clicks and the footsteps are what cause this. Whether it's the clicks near my ear, or the faint footsteps upstairs, I can sense that I'm not alone.

I sit up, suddenly alert since the footsteps were back.

No way I'm letting anything happen to me or p/n (pet/name)

I tiptoe towards the staircase and pull out my phone just in case I need to call someone.

I creep up the stairs, hearing the footsteps getting more clear.

I activate my quirk, vines starting to come out of my finger tips.

The person is in my room, I can tell.

I barge into my room and when my eyes land on a human like shape I shoot my vines it and wrap around the figure.

There are no sounds coming from the figure so I walk towards the person, wrapping my vines tighter.

I turn on my phones flashlight, and to my dismay there's no one, instead, there is a hunk of ice.

This motherfucker-
Maybe I should take smart off the list.

I kick the peice of ice, frustrated that he had gotten away.

He did get away... right?

I hurry down the stairs and check everywhere, but can't find him.

I hurry back up the stairs and reopen my rooms door to feel a chilly breeze and see a wet mark on the floor.

Great. That half and half bastard melted my evidence. Why didn't I take pictures oh my god-
"Hey Siri."

"Yes master?"

"Call Waifu."

"..."

"Calling Waifu."

SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER