~𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕤~

𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝗼n:

Sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ; Sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴏʀ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs.
Mᴏʀᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ, sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏғ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ɪɴ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴀᴅɪsᴍ, ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇs ᴘᴀɪɴ.

Tʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ:

Y/n = your name
E/c = eye color
F/c = favorite color
H/l = hair length
H/c = hair color
F/f = favorite food or snacc
S/c = skin color
M/n = moms name
D/n = dads name
C/n = cats name (yes you have a kitty:)

Quirk: Nature/earth- You can manipulate/emit plants such as vines,trees,or flowers etc. For the earth part of your quirk you can only manipulate things that have either rock or dirt in them. So basically a earth bender :)
(And yes im giving you a quirk because I want you to be able to fight back)

Drawbacks from quirk: when y/n uses it for too long your nose and ears start to bleed. Your vision starts to black out and then you pass out.

Backstory:
You live with your parents, who are filthy rich. They arent home alot, but when they are they stay in their studies. When they arent home they're either attending business meeting or traveling.

Occasionally they take you with on vacation, but that's rare. Whenever they talk to you it's either about school or training. Every once in a while your aunt, Midnight comes to visit. You love it when she does and consider her your second mom.

New update:

-Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs-

Oᴄʜᴀᴄᴏ Uʀᴀʀᴀᴋᴀ
Mɪʀɪᴏ Tᴏɢᴀᴛᴀ

This story is going to have a slow burn, but not super slow :)

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?