and then i saw you {13}

just like i said in the earlier update, ill be skipping some parts for my own sake :)

-SUMMARY-

-When you went back to school, you gather evidence of todoroki being creepy, him threatening you, and him admitting to him following you home multiple times. You show the evidence to Aizawa, and he reports Todoroki. Within the next two days, he is interrogated, and the police deem him mentally unstable to go to court. (he would've had to go to court for stalking, and breaking and entering,) They ended up sending him to a mental hospital, which has left you free for the past two months. You hung out with your friends after school, an focused on your studies. But for the past week, the feeling of someone watching you has came back-

" Hey Y/n!! What did you wanna do today?" you feel a light tap on your shoulder, turning around to see Ochako Uraraka smiling at you. 

"Ah! I was wanting to try the new boba shop nearby, i heard their drinks were really good." 

The two of you starts heading towards the new building, chatting along the way. As you continued walking, you felt a familiar burning sensation on your back. 

The feeling of someone watching you. 

And it felt the same as before. When he was still roaming around.

Ochako saw the look on your face and squeezed your arm, letting you know that you werent alone.

"You're okay, hes still in the hospital so he can't hurt you. And i'm sure he'll be there for a LONG time."

You look behind you quickly then say, "I know...but im still a little freaked out by it. But lets put that all aside today. No need to sour the mood!" 

UNKNOWN POV:

"..."

Y/N POV:

You and Ochako spend the rest of the day together, and by the time it was dark you dropped her off at her apartment.

You hum quietly to yourself, and make your way home alone. 

Your parents were back from there trip, but all they talked to you about was grades, politics, quirk improvement, anything you could do to meet their expectations.

You had Helga, and your cat but the two of them weren't enough to silence the lecturing.

You make a turn at your street ,turning away from the direction of the place most people would call home. You wander through your neighborhood, getting closer and closer to the small beach near you. 

As soon as you reach the sand, you feel a calming sensation. The sound of waves, and nobody within your area of sight was very appealing. you walk towards the waves and sit, not caring if your pants got damp or sandy.

You close your eyes and take everything in, the peace and quiet, the cold breeze, the warm sensation on your back-

the realization hits you. 

you are not alone. 

and if you scream no one will hear you.

A/n:

sorry for the shorter chapter, im posting another one after i right it :) 

Also- i realize that the beginning of the story is kinda trash. Like one of those cringey stories. 

And that i made y/n kinda oblivious. 

AND that i made y/n super uh guy crazy-

i will change that eventually, since you guys can all probably tell that it was a joke in the beginning!