Part 16

I opened the door and grinned when I saw her standing there in a cute little sundress and holding a bottle of wine.

"You made it," I said. She ducked under my arm coming inside. She handed over the wine.

"I try to keep my promises," she said, looking at the giant metal sculpture on the table by the front door. She pointed at it, going closer. "Wow. This is nice."

I took it in. "I have no idea about it. I had an interior designer set most of this shit up. I have no taste in decorating a house."

"Well I like it," she said.

"And I like your dress."

She smirked, following me into the living room. I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass, the way the fabric shimmied against it as she moved.

"Wow, Cole this place is everything I imagined a YouTuber's house would be." She looked out the window at the water. "Marble. Fancy sculptures. I'm sure there's a bar around here somewhere."

I shook my head. "Just a small set up nothing fancy." I carried the wine into the kitchen and opened it. I took out two glasses and filled them. "You hungry?"

She nodded. "Always."

"I ordered wings and pizza." I handed her wine over and headed back for the living room.

She took a sip and set her wine on the coffee table and lifted my sports illustrated magazine from it. She bit down on her lip, admiring it. "Damn. I can't believe I am sitting in the house of Cole Brock"

"Don't do that," I said, sitting down next to her.

"What tell you I think you're a big deal?"

I ran a hand down the back of my neck. "Yes, plus Sam helped me with this house too. I'm not the only one that lives here." I wanted this to be normal.

"I can do that," she insisted. She leaned in and smoothed my furrowed brow. "But I think you should be proud of all your success. It's a big accomplishment."

She ran a hand through my hair before and went in for the kiss. My hands slid to her waist, and I backed her into the cushions of the couch. A low growl escaped me when she bit my bottom lip.

"You are something else," I jumped up. "Got to get the door."

She fixed her hair. "I didn't even hear anything."

"That's because you were wrapped up in kissing me," I grinned, heading to the door. I opened the door and the delivery guy nodded; he knew the drill.

"Hey, Shaun."

"Hey" He handed over the food and I handed him a hundred-dollar bill and winked. He looked behind me, a smirk on his lips when he saw what was waiting for me. And winked. I shut the door and brought the food into the kitchen.

"Oh, my favorite. I love Giuliani's." She clasped her hands together. "Have you ever had their pepperoni sticks?"

I lifted the box. "Every time."

"Yes," she said, cheering for my great food choices.

"I didn't know what kind of wings you ate, so I got all the sauces. And pepperoni pizza because who doesn't like that?"

She screwed up her face. "Me. I don't."

"What?" My face dropped. She started laughing. "Don't do that asshole. I was trying to make this a nice night."

Her face got serious. She looked from the pepperoni sticks to me. "You were?"

I nodded. "I wanted to show you I wasn't such a bad guy."

She bit off the end of the stick and chewed. Then she shook her head at me. "I don't think you're a bad guy. I think I my last relationship traumatized me. I was thinking that on the way over here."