Stuck with you

tags: short, fluff, established relationship, basically taekook in quarantine, comfort, crack, domestic love, yea idk what to say so,,,, i hope you like it <3

___________________________________________

"Tae, I'm home—"

"Get back!"

Jeongguk stops mid-step into their living room, grocery bags in hand, yeontan yapping and jumping around at his arrival. His eyes though are following his boyfriend's figure, who cowers away from where he's seated at their couch, remote control pointed at the other.

"Tae, baby, what—"

"I said get back Jeongguk, I mean it!" The elder says, voice a little muffled as his hand covers his mouth and nose. "You just got back from the outside world, you have to go and wash your hands first. Disinfect all the groceries too—you know what, you should also go ahead and take a shower, Guk. Remove all the virus on you."

Jeongguk blinks at him, pulling down his face mask which only makes Taehyung screech horrendously at him. He tugs it back on.

"Tae, I literally went to the other street. No one was even there babe, I didn't talk to or touch anyone at all."

"Still, wash your hands."

"Yeah, but don't you think taking a shower is too much?"

"No, not at all. Go shower, Guk."

Jeongguk sighs, pouting under his mask even if his boyfriend won't see as he sets the bags on the counter.

"Will you atleast disinfect the groceries then?"

Taehyung squints at him, scoffing as if it's the dumbest thing his boyfriend could ever say while he sets the remote down. "That came from outside, Guk. I'm not risking my life, tannie still needs me."

It's Jeongguk's turn to scoff. "What about me babe? I literally bought you food and this is what I get? Unbelievable." There's a playful lilt to his tone, but he rolls his eyes for effect, stomping his way to the sink to wash his goddamn hands. Sheesh.

The elder only shakes his head at him, sitting back down on their couch to resume watching his anime. He's proud to say that he's on his fifth series for this week and still counting.

"I'll give you a kiss if you take a shower then, okay Gukkie?" He calls over his shoulder.

Jeongguk only grunts from where he's standed, now disinfecting and cleaning the perfectly clean packs of ramyeon and banana milks, not forgetting to also clean Taehyung's strawberries and storing them in the fridge afterwards.

Needless to say, Jeongguk showers.

And he totally gets a kiss as a reward.

___

"Why are we doing this again?" Jeongguk asks, scrunching his nose when flecks of glittery powder fly into the air from the flick of Taehyung's brush. Apparently, it's called highlighter and he has no idea whatever that means.

Taehyung hums slowly, focused on his craft with pursed lips, eyebrows a little furrowed as he speaks. "I told you, babe, it's for a tiktok."

"You interrupted my workout routine just for this?"

Truthfully though, he doesn't really mind. Not when he gets to look at Taehyung's face this close and count the pretty moles on his pretty face. Not when he gets to watch as Taehyung's pretty eyes widen in concentration, long lashes fluttering. Because even for as long as they've been together, he'll never get tired of staring at his beaut. He'd take any chance he gets just to be this close to him, even if that means getting his makeup done for whatever video his lover wants them to film.