CEO

Warnings: fluff, older Jungkook (25), younger Taehyung (22)

"Mr. Jeon, your meeting with Mr. Park will be tomorrow at 4:00 pm. Your flight will be at 10:00 am. Your flight back to Korea will be on the day after, at 7:00 pm "

He just nods and his secretary makes her way out of his office. He loosens the suffocating tie he has wrapped around his neck the whole day. It's been hours of doing paperwork and signing files, and he's tired. As a matter of fact, drained rather. He's been on four client meetings, and discussed their agendas for the next 2 months.

He just wants to go home and rest, cuddle up with his bundle of joy and talk about their day. Just the thought of his baby made him feel at ease and relax, it puts and instant genuine smile on his face. As he starts to daydream about the said bundle of joy, a notification on his phone pops up. The first thing that comes to his mind is of course, work.

But his eyes shimmer in happiness and surprise when he sees the message of his babyboy, Taehyung.

And with that, he fixes all his papers and swiftly picks up his briefcase, ready to exit the damn lonely room

The drive home was actually fast. He was already pulling up the drive way in just 6 mins. The roads were already empty, given the fact that it was already late, very late at night.

Taehyung could hear the front door opening, that has him running down the stairs in his silk, pink pj's and stuffed toy bunny in his embrace. Once he has reached the living room he saw his Daddy taking off his blazer and tie, briefcase already tossed on the sofa.

"ggukie"

He whispers in awe as he wipes his sleepy eyes with the back of his hand. Jungkook coos at the sight of his cute and sleepy baby waddling towards him. Taehyung lets go of the bunny in his arms and replaces it with his bunny, Jungkook.

Jungkook traps him in a warm, loving embrace, inhaling the faint vanilla scent on his baby's slightly tanned skin. "I missed you so much" he whispered against his Daddy's chest, words muffled but still audible. He tightens his embrace around the boy in pj's and says "I missed you more"

They both went to their shared room. Taehyung sat his Daddy down on the bed and insisted on taking off his shoes. He was crouching down infront of him "How was your day Daddy?" He starts off while untying Jungkook's shoe lace. "It was very tiring babe, but it was a good thing that I got all my work done for the day" He replies to his baby that has successfully taken off one shoe.

"How about you, princess? How was your day?" Taehyung blushes at the name, a small smile forming on his cherry red lips. "It was good, I got to talk to eomma Jin on the phone! He says that he misses us and that he'll visit some time soon with appa Joonieeee! T-Then me and Jiminnie looked at the new products that gucci released f-for their Christmas collectionn! They were so bomb and prettyyy~ almost all the new items had sparkles and glitter on them!" He replies back, excitement appearing in his eyes that has him stuttering some words with how fast he talks.

"There will be a fashion show tomorrow at New York City! I'll watch it on tv since Jiminnie will be busy. It was a fun day, but it could've been more fun with you Daddy" he says the last part with a quiet voice, almost a whisper. His eyes looks up at Jungkook through his lashes, a playful pout forming on his lips.

Jungkook's eyes were droopy and he flashes Taehyung a weak smile. "I think you should rest Daddy~" Tae says to him and stands up after he took off his boyfriend's shoes. He pulls Tae by the waist closer to him, and the latter obeys. He sits on his lap, straddling him and looks at Jungkook in the eyes, the light of the moon peeking through the curtains.

"Come with me tomorrow Babe"

Jungkook says to him, carressing his slim and feminine waist. "I'll be going to New York tomorrow, I have this meeting with another company. You can watch the fashion show while I have the meeting, then we can spend the rest of the day together.. how does that sound? Hm?" Taehyung almost leaps in joy, but instead, he showers his Daddy's face with kisses and hugs his neck.

"Are you sure Daddyyyy? Am I not a hassle? You know I can ju--" Taehyung was cutted off by Jungkook kissing him on the lips. He kisses back, he can taste the taste of coffee on Jungkook's lips. He melts in the kiss, loving how Jungkook's loving touch affects his whole body, his mind a blurry mess.

"I *kiss* love *kiss* you"

Jungkook says in between kisses. He pulls away and Taehyung giggles softly at his boyfriend's action. "Baby, don't ever think that you're a hassle or a burden to me. You are very special and you deserve the whole wide world. You're the reason why I keep on going, you're the reason why I look forward to waking up and facing another day. You complete me, Babe. I love you, so damn much and you know that."

He gives Taehyung another kiss, pouring out all his love for the said boy. "Baby, you are the most important person to meee~ you're my world! You're all I could ever ask for. I love you, I forever will. I just don't want other people to think that I just say that "I love you" for your money. As much as I want to be spoiled, I don't think tha--" he was again cut off by Jungkook, kissing him again for the nth time tonight.

"I will spoil you, as much as I want. I will do anything to make you happy, to see that beautiful boxy smile of yours. Who cares what other people think? I like spoiling you and buying you everything that has gucci on it, I won't give a single fvck whether they will say something about it or not. You're the love of my life, no one can ever change that. And I'll always give you anything you want, just to make my babyboy happy" tears were forming in Taehyung's eyes, the love and happiness in his heart overflows as he takes in what the elder has said.

"Daddy, you're all I need to be happy. You're the only person I'll ever love." Taehyung replies with a warm and happy heart, this time it's him who kisses his significant other. Showing all the emotions he has for the elder. Love, faithfulness, gratitude. That's how they ended the night, both in each others arms. Whispering silent "i love you's" to each other, cuddling in their slumber. Both boys slept with a full and happy heart, the warmth on their happy faces remaining.

Word count: 1194

This isn't the best, but hope u enjoyed!