Pleasure in Business

warning: this is a mess, wrote this @ 3 am, arrogant!Jeongguk, coy!Taehyung, business partners, short, sexual tension

hope u like it
___________________________________________

Growing up and being surrounded by fast cars, men in suits, and ladies in high heels, Jeongguk knew that they were rich.

Not the typical 'i have plenty of money and much more cars and houses' rich.

No, they were the 'i own this entire place and i can have anything with a snap of my finger' kind of rich.

He had a silver spoon in his mouth, knew that he can have anything and everything. Money was never a problem for their family, fortune came all the way from their ancestors who practically oozes wealth and power.

And not only were they rich, but the Jeon's were smart. They used their power and connections in various ways, which made their businesses blossom more and more.

Jeongguk held his head high with pride and honor because everyone knew him.

Everyone.

Fame and fortune had turned him into one cocky bastard, as many would say. He was arrogant, he wore smugness like second skin. And it looked so good on him too, because he actually had something to be boastful about.

But being a cocky bastard was not only his character trait. He was a brute in the party scene, a crazy animal underneath the blaring LED lights. He'd waste his nights away in drinking and dancing at high class night clubs, head hammering, a buzz igniting his veins.

Although he's known for these reasons, rumor has it that it was difficult to catch the young billionaire's eye. Which is proven to be true, when numerous people would attempt to hit on him every now and then.

Now, he doesn't have impossibly high standards as they'd say, but he atleast has taste in choosing the persons he'd bed after a long night out.

You see, the young man is attractive, and he sure knows it.

He also knows how to use it. He makes sure of the benefits and takes advantage of it any chance he gets, because it's difficult to say no to beautiful people like him, right?

He doesn't really realise the power beauty can hold until he's faced with it himself.

Because it was supposed to be a typical friday night, a routine he has grown accustomed to. Where he drinks the most expensive liquors by the VIP section of the club, music vibrating thru the walls, and dance until his limbs feel like jello.

Though that was the plan, there's a turn of events when he spots an unfamiliar yet tempting face on the dance floor.

Now, Jeongguk is smart, yes.

But he also is just a curious human, so let him live.

He doesn't have that much experience with men when it comes to these kind of situations. His mind is a fuzzy mess when he joins him under the colorful lights, takes the boy into his arms, presses his chest to his back. His hands sliding down the boy's hips as they sway drukenly.

'he's so pretty' is the only mantra that he repeats in his intoxicated mind. The statement proves itself more as Jeongguk gets to glance at the other's face, a set of strong brows, perfect eyes and full lips. For a moment his breath catches at his throat, but he blames it all on the alcohol and heat.

They dance in each other's arms, sweaty bodies coming together as one. Jeongguk almost stops functioning all in all when the other throws his head back onto his chest, earrings dangling, perfect tan skin glistening under the lights, and starts grinding back to him.

And god, god do they dance. Shamelessly pressing closer and closer against each other amidst the sea of bodies on the dance floor, as Jeongguk desperately tries to take in all of this stranger's features. From the seductive sway of his hips, the long and dainty fingers that tug at the hairs of his nape, to the curve of his ass that presses up against his crotch with every move.

"Wanna come over to my place?" Jeongguk whispers into his ear, nuzzling his temple whilst doing so. And if he was to be sober he'd slap himself right then and there. He doesn't even know this boy's name yet, but he fears the knowledge would only tantalise him more.

Make him want to know more, more,

more.

"I'd like that, Jeongguk-ssi.." the deep baritone voice is so unexpected that it makes all his blood go south, stirring in his gut. The boy twists in Jeongguk's arms, interlocking his hands behind his nape as he leans in closer. Jeongguk isn't able to do much but stare.

Stare at this starry eyed stranger who has a coy smile adorning his face as he tilts his head to the side and show off his collarbones.

"..but I'm not meant for you to take home." he adds.

Jeongguk stumbles home alone that night, although the ghost of the other's touch and how he had held him in his arms remains in his mind. Unable to get a blink of sleep as the thoughts of plush flesh underneath his fingertips and long fluttering lashes seem to appear every moment he closes his eyes.

After what seems to be an eternity, he rests against his cold sheets and falls into a dreamland of the stranger's captivating beauty. He can't forget the richness in the eyes of the boy when he awakes the next morning.

The richness that he himself doesn't have.

___

2 weeks later, Jeongguk is found in a well fitted suit beside his father at their company building. He adjusts his tie, faux smile plastered on his face as he asks, "What's his name again?"

"He's been on the headlines for quite sometime now, make sure to get on his good side and-" His father provides, but is abruptly cut off when the doors are pushed open, the man straightens his posture while Jeongguk tries his best to atleast look presentable and decent.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he bows politely. "Welcome to the company, I'm Jeon Jeongguk-" this time, he cuts himself off as he rises and looks up, only to find a familiar pair of rich eyes peering back at him from across the room.

Eyes that he recognises all too intimately, golden tan skin that he remembers so vividly in his mind. His fingers twitch and his heart hammers in his chest. To see this man in the flesh, standing before him suddenly washes relief and terror within him.

Relief, because he's real and is breathing right infront him. That he isn't just some imaginary person conjured up by his brain who visits him in his dreams every night.

Terror, because Jeongguk is just fucked.

"Yes, I am well aware." the man responds with a bow, a coy smile quirking up at his lips.

Jeongguk blanches, while his father claps a silent slap on his back proudly, puffing up his chest with pride and smiling up at him.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, it's a pleasure to be working with you."

___________________________________________

word count: 1196

this has been in my drafts for a while now and i only got to editing it recently.

i'm thinking of writing a part 2 since a little short.

comment your thoughts on it :)