Gamer Boy [M]

warning: nsfw, voyeurism, explicit sexual content, handjobs, cursing, dirty talk, gamer!jk and camboy!tae, idk why i wrote this, basically a smut chptr worth 2k words \_(;-;)_/

xo
___________________________________________

Jeon Jeongguk is pretty famous, but he's mostly known as; JJK02.

He's the cute boy in campus who majors in computer engineering by day, and an online streamer at night.

You see, college life is never easy.

Don't get him wrong—he's happy with his course. He loves learning and studying about computers and science.

But Jeongguk isn't fond of the stress and workload that comes with it, at all.

So what's the best way to relieve stress?

That's right, video games.

Jeongguk is not one to brag about his skills, he's pretty down to earth and humble, but mostly shy. Though with his expertise in gadgets, computers, and all that jazz, it isn't that surprising to know that the 22 year old also excels in playing videogames.

It all started when he was just a wee little toddler, barely even able to form sentences without stuttering through his words, when curious little Jeonggukie waddled into his older brother's room.

There, on the bedside table, he had found the love of his life, reaching out with his chubby hands and big wide eyes.

a gameboy console.

From then on he had showed his interests towards videogames and playstations, always finding joy when he would spend his freetime on playing on his computer.

That leads us to his current situation right now, with Jeongguk situated on his gaming chair. His eyes are focused on the screen, brows furrowed and lips parted as his fingers expertly click on the buttons of his controller, maneuvering his character with the joystick.

He has grown indeed, but he didn't really changed that much. He's still much like himself.

But now, he shouts at the screen with profanities, hisses when his opponent was able to shot his arm and curses like a fucking psycho.

"Take that you son of a bitch."

He's sure he would've gotten yet another noise complaint by now if he was still living at his crappy rental space he used to stay in. But luckily now, he's saved up enough money to buy his own place, and have a soundproof studio through his live streams.

So he fucking screams at his screen all he wants because he fucking can.

His team loses the round disappointingly so, but his standings are still pretty impressive, and the number of kills he got makes his viewers applaud him for his skills.

He reads through the thousands of praises and comments, eyes scanning the monitor and smiling up at his camera.

"Thanks @jksbunny" he says, thanking all the donors and his viewers for their support.

He stretches his arms indolently, stealing a glance towards his clock and noting how late it actually is now.

With a sigh, he turns back to his pc and purses his lips in thought. He tilts his head to the side and rests his cheek in his hand, eyes trained on the flooded comment section.

One more match and I'll end the stream.

He nods to himself with a hum, kissing his teeth and announces that he's gonna go for one last round before heading off to bed.