OFFICE [M]

Warning: kind of fluff, kind of smut,,, something in between those lines. (¡^-^¡)  Shy but Cheeky Kim Taehyung and Dominant Jeon Jungkook.

Secretary Kim accidentally spills coffee all over his Boss' desk.
_______________________________________

This is how they look like in this ~chapter~

_______________________________________

Shitshitshit!

You're such a fck up Tae. Stupidstupid--

He continues to curse at himself as he stares at his boss with wide eyes. Well, Secretary Kim Taehyung, was serving his Boss, Jeon Jungkook, his cup of coffee like how he does every morning. The only difference was, everytime he would place the coffee on Sir Jeon's desk, he wouldn't be there yet, mostly because the young and ravishing CEO would still be hungover or was busy skurrying a stranger out of his house after a night of sex. Don't get the boy wrong, even though the young CEO is sometimes a trouble maker, he gets the job done and is actually very good and passionate when it comes to business.

Today, he was surprised when he turned around after pushing the door to Sir Jeon's office with his back, and saw his Boss early in the morning, necktie hanging loose around his neck and the first two buttons of his shirt open. With a gasp, he dropped the warm cup of coffee on his desk, getting some paperworks soaked and wet in the caffeine substance.

Some spilled on Sir Jeon's own shirt, causing him to look down at the now stained fabric on his torso.

"What the fuck?" The groggy and husky voice stated, looking up at Sec. Kim's horrified and worried eyes. Secretary Kim hurriedly pulled out his handkerchief and wiped his Boss' stained shirt while apologizing multiple times, getting some of the substance off.

"I-I'm sorry Sir! My a-apologies.. I didn't s-see you Sir-- I- I mean, I saw you b-but I wasn't expecting to see y-you here s-so early Sir- I---"

"I didn't leave the office. I worked all night for those papers that you got soaked in coffee." He sternly cuts off Taehyung's rambling for a short moment.