Sneak Peek [A.B.O.]

warning: ABO, Omega Tae and Alpha Guk, very very short, fluff, Taekook boyfriends, soft, this was not proof-read
___________________________________________

"Tae?"

Jeongguk calls out, entering their dorm and shutting the door with a sigh. He toes off his shoes and leaves them by the door, shrugging his black bag off and dropping it with a tud. He sluggishly walks with heavy steps, close to dragging himself with how his body sags in  exhaustion.

He heads for his boyfriend's room without a second thought, holding the cold knob in his hand as he twists and slightly opens the door. The alpha pokes his head inside, peering at the familiar room. "Babe?" he calls gently, blinking at the lump of blankets and pillows atop the bed.

The lump shifts, rustling and moving around until Taehyung's head appears below the sheets, looking up at him with his eyes barely open. His hair is sticking out in different directions, but it still makes the brunette smile warmly at his boyfriend, who's practically drowning himself in the comforter that is wrapped snugly around his whole body.

"Guk," The omega rasps, voice thick with lethargy as he makes grabby hands towards the other. Jeongguk laughs softly and steps inside the room, letting the door shut behind him.

He lifts up the blanket and comforter, joining his boyfriend on the bed. Taehyung clings onto him as soon as his head hits the pillows, burying his face into his neck and tangling their legs together. He simply hums, wrapping his arms around the omega's body and kissing the top of his head.

In an instant, his body melts into the warmth of his boyfriend. The tension in his muscles starts to dissipate as the other hugs him close, nuzzling into his neck and sighing in relief.

This is his comfort zone, his sanctuary.

It's Taehyung, my omega.

A smile tugs at the corners of his lips, breathing in the pleasant smell of vanilla and lavender mixed with a ghost of cinnamon. After a long and tiring day full of stress and schoolworks, he thinks that he deserves to have some rest for now.

So he let's himself relax against the sheets, throwing all his negative thoughts and weariness out the window.  He lets himself bask in the moment, easily slipping into their own bubble and holding his lover as close as he can.

He surrounds himself with Taehyung, the warmth of his body pressed against his, limbs intertwined as one. His sweet scent invading his senses, dazed and clouded with Taehyung, and Taehyung only.

His wolf howls in bliss, happy to finally be home to where his lover is.

Tae looks up at him, lips slightly puckered up as he pecks the young alpha on the lips, smiling happily. His heart soars at the sight of his half awake beloved, tummy filled with butterflies.

"Tired?" he asks quietly and Jeongguk presses their foreheads together, hand coming up to thumb at Taehyung's cheek before saying, "Very much so."

His boyfriend sighs worriedly, furrowing his brows and hugging the him tightly. "Let's sleep then." He breathes, brushing their noses against each other. The alpha pouts, loving the idea of cuddling with the other and sleeping his fatigue off. He wants nothing more than to rest his aching muscles with Tae by his side and give his brain a break, but he has a paper due tomorrow and his professor is gonna kill him if—

"Babe, I can almost hear you thinking. We'll only take a nap so you can rest, and then I'll wake you up in 3 hours, okay?"

"1 hour only, Tae."

"2 hours, you need to rest."

"But–"

"Shh," The omega cuts him off, pressing a kiss to his lips afterwards and closes his eyes. "That's final, so now sleep."

Jeongguk can only shake his head defeatedly, chuckling at his lover who pulls the covers closer to their bodies and tucks them in.

If his heart was soaring before, he's pretty sure it's skyrocketing and doing summersaults on the moon now with how much his boyfriend cares for him. He can almost feel the whole zoo in his stomach.

Taehyung combs his fingers through his hair and caresses his face as his eyes grow heavier and heavier with sleep.

He's at the brink of sleep when his boyfriend leaves a kiss on his cheek, then softly whispers,

"I love you."

He was able to say it back in his dreams.
___________________________________________

word count: 744

sorry for any errors

i entitled this chapter as "Sneak Peek" bc i was planning on writing a new book!

it's about Omega Tae and Alpha Guk who are both college students and they fall inlove w/eo.

i was planning on doing it as an enemies to lovers trope with a pinch of angst.

tbh this was supposed to be very very short and i did not expect it to reach 700 words so,,,

pls comment if you want me to write the book and if you'd read it! im also still thinking about the title, so if you have any suggestions pls do comment.

so yeah,,, that's it :)

stay safe!