Dead Roses [M]

warning: explicit sexual content, pwp, there's little to no plot really sksksk, smut, fwb, fingering, cussing, praising, jk centric (kinda, but not rlly)

↑kook
↓tae

leave a comment & enjoy ;)
___________________________________________

Jeongguk is a simple guy.

Very modest, down to earth, selfless.

He grew up with morals and is a respectful person, never really one to intentionally hurt another person with or without reason.

He's open-minded and is a good friend, he never judges other people at all.

He's a pretty great guy. Underneath all of those tattoos that make him look all scary and intimidating at first, he's just a kind hearted soul.

But at the end of the day, he is just a guy.

Just a guy who has his own needs like how everybody else does.

So, who is he, to decline Taehyung's sweet, sweet offer of meeting up at their usual spot?

Who is he, to not give into temptations?

He's just a simple guy after all, give him a break.

He wouldn't pass up that opportunity so easily, never. Because when it comes to a certain Kim Taehyung, he's far from his 'modest, down to earth, selfless' self.

He becomes selfish and greedy.

He just takes, takes, and takes, what ever it is that Taehyung has to offer, not really caring about the consequences of his actions.

Because he's true colors come out once he's got a taste of the embodiment of sin himself. He can't seem to get enough of smooth tan skin, long gorgeous legs, and full pillowy lips.

It's addictive.

So here he is on a Saturday night, pressed up against his own couch as Tae is perched atop his lap, kissing all the living daylights out of him and circling his hips against his crotch.

Soft familiar lips moves against his own as Taehyung winds his arms around the other's neck, pulling him impossibly closer.

If there's one thing Jeongguk could do all day, this is it. He could kiss and kiss and just kiss Taehyung if he was given the chance to. All day, everyday.

Taehyung is soft, all over. His lips, his skin, his laugh, his personality. As well as his luscious thighs, as Jeongguk's hands find their way to grab and appreciatively massage the flesh, groaning.

"Mmph– Guk," Tae moans against him. The sound is swallowed by Jeongguk,  who slips in his tongue in his mouth when the other gasps.

Jeongguk wants this.

He wants the way the other is pliant and giving, turning into putty beneath his palms as he slides one hand up to the boy's slim waist. He wants how desperate Taehyung becomes with the way is hips stutter and rolls down onto him. He wants it so badly.

And in that moment, he convinces himself that maybe Taehyung wants this just as badly as he does. Maybe he wants to be touched by him, as much as he likes to hold him in his arms.

Maybe, Taehyung wants this too.

Because he opens up far too easily, stifling yet another moan from the base of his throat as Jeongguk sucks at his lower lip sloppily before kissing down his jaw and the column of his throat, nipping at the supple skin on his neck and clavicles.