Guns n Roses

Tutor Tae and Rebel Guk

warning: tattoos, cliche, romance, very short

_____________________________________

Kim Taehyung

What an oh so famous name.

He's known as the Top student, not only in his class, but as well as in his entire batch. He's the ace, the perfect one, the brilliant and talented young man that has Literature as his Major. He can sing, dance, and model. Nothing can compare to him, and no one could ever possibly beat him. 

That is until one day, he almost fails a subject.

almost.

"Mr. Kim, you have failed my class."

The dread and terror that seeps into his skin and the expression that morphs into his face is unexplainable as the words sink in.

"... you have failed my class..."

"... have failed my class...."

"... have failed my...."

".... have failed..."

"... failed.."

"failed"

failed.

He failed.

No, no this can't be happening. It can't be. It can't.

So this is where he finds  himself; in his Professor's home with open books and notes scattered around, accompanied by the man's youngest son, Jungyeon. He was asked by his Prof to tutor and guide his son with his lessons, in exchange of good grades. Taehyung, being himself, granted his wishes willingly to not taint his good and clean record. 

Tutoring wasn't bad after all.

Every lesson was smooth sailing, him and Jungyeon even became good friends for  he is fond of young children. All hell lets loose when one day, while Tae and his student was coloring, a knock was heard on Jungyeon's door that is decorated with drawings and car stickers. The child happily stood up and skips towards the door, opening it wide only to reveal the person behind.

To say Taehyung's blood ran cold and froze was an understatement.

There stood at the door frame is his one night stand that he can't seem to shake off. 

So Tae let's go of the crayola and blinks -once, twice, more than thrice- and he's still there. He loses his mind when the child gasps and giggles fondly, hugging the other male's legs before looking up. "Jungkookie hyung!"

Well, fuck.

word count : 339

to be continued ig???