I Went On a Group Trip: Instant Regret.

Sometimes I feel like my titles seem like Youtube Video titles. I don't know how this happens but I don't particularly hate it.

I went on a group trip with my dad's Office people and their families and when I tell you I am the human embodiment of the instant regret meme, I'm not even kidding. Don't worry, we were being careful and responsible but this 5-hour long trip drained me so much I don't even want to speak at the moment.

After a whole month of continuous pleading from my dear father, I finally decided to give in and get out of my house for once and explore. Oh God was I wrong. All I felt was boredom. Honestly, if it was just my group of friends or even just my family or neighbours it wouldn't have been so tiresome. You know how people say sometimes a lifelong trip doesn't feel like much with some people while sometimes even walking around for a minute with another feels like an eternity? This trip felt like it was never going to end. It would only stop with my last breath. There is no escape.

It was a stupid idea from the start. Who the hell travels almost a hundred kilometres just to watch a giant lit ball of gases go down as your planet completes a whole rotation around its axis.

Ngl, it would've been beautiful if there weren't so many people around and I didn't get a bit panicked watching them breathe-

Nature is best enjoyed in solitude. When no one's around you it opens a gateway to let all your pain go away for a second. You can't just find that kind of peace in a crowd. Many people think otherwise but that's how it is for me. To me, nature's safe abode which only opens up for you when you're alone.

Or rather, I hate people so much I can't even enjoy the most enjoyable things out there and that makes me angry. I swear to God I hate to here :')

I would update another chapter about what I liked on this trip too. But I wanted to leave all the anger I had in me behind first or I would have started complaining in there 🤣

What I hate the most is there is no mobile network whatsoever and neither is there a wifi connection so for 2 whole days I'm gonna live the life of a caveman. I don't remember how we used to enjoy life before the internet. It was a beautiful time but I appreciate the convenience of the Internet more.