Why Setting My College on Fire is a Great Idea.

Hola

How have you been?

I'm hoping you all are good because I AM IN ENDLESS DEPTHS OF DESPAIR AND THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

I regret being born.

Today, we'll talk about my college and most notably this one certain professor who has made my life a living hell. I should be doing the homework he assigned right now but, unfortunately, I have no motivation. I'm hoping I'll find some energy after I'm finished with this little rant. 

All right so first off, THIS GUY.  We'll call him Mr Rotten pasta soaked in vinegar. Rotten in short. HE'S INFURIATING. Everything about him is just so annoying. He expects us to know everything before it has even been taught to us. Sir, Mr Rotten, WE ARE FIRST YEARS WE BARELY EVEN KNOW THE CORRECT SPELLINGS OF OUR OWN NAMES!!

But see, this is still forgiven. We're not school kids anymore so we can't expect everyone to spoon-feed us all the information. BUT! 

oh yes there's a huge but.

bigger than Jimin's even.

THE ABSOLUTE BULLSHITTERY THAT THIS MAN SPOUTS. This guy has been going off on rants about how he went to Bangkok and everyone is so courteous and well-mannered there and how he can't read the time on watches where the numbers aren't mentioned (which, honestly, same). He picks on specific students based on their appearance. For example, he picked on this girl just because she has a tattoo, and another guy because his hair is styled differently. He didn't exactly say anything about that guy but the girl, oh lord save me. He asked the girl to cover up her tattoo (in a very disrespectful way). Now, I'm not much of a social activist but even I know that it's not our place to comment on what another grown adult has done to their body. 

IN ADDITION TO THIS-

How many of you record your lectures or have classmates that do?

THIS MF-

One of my classmates was recording the lecture as any normal college student does. Mr Rotten discovered the fact and EXPLODED. He was literally shouting at the top of his lungs because of it. Her phone was seized and she had to go all the way to the head of our department to get it back. AH-

LEMME TELL YOU HOW IT WENT.

My girl, let's call her Juice, she went to the HOD; sobbing by that time. She explained what had happened and guess what happened? Our HOD was so calm about it. As she should be, by the way. It's something very normal. She asked her to write an application to Rotten, apologising for her actions. Our poor Juice did so and went to Rotten to give the apology letter as he was exiting some room. 

Guess what Rotten Pasta Soaked In Vinegar did.

HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER CLASS AT THAT MOMENT SO SHE HAS TO WAIT FOR FIFTY WHOLE MINUTES. Seriously, it would've taken two minutes max.

NOT JUST THIS.

In the Third year classroom, he was talking about his wife. Not in the "oh my wife is so nice" or "Oh wives are a bane to man's existence" even. He was off on a rant about how a plump wife is important after marriage. He said they'll know once they're married.

Oh did you think this was over?

YOU'RE TERRIBLY WRONG MY FRIEND.

He made four of my class kids stand the whole way through class, expects us to know information that isn't even mentioned in our book, gives us a terrible amount of homework to complete in a ridiculously short period of time WHICH BRINGS ME TO MENTION WHY I'M HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

THIS MF

CAME ON TUESDAY

SIAD WE NEED TO PREPARE DETAILED NOTES ON RENAISSANCE (he assigned different topics to different rows) AND SAID HE'LL ASK ANY RANDOM KID TO COME TO THE FRONT AND TEACH THE WHOLE CLASS.

GUESS WHEN HIS NEXT CLASS IS?

TOMORROW.

LITERALLY GAVE US LIKE 1 DAY TO PREPARE. HALF A DAY OF YESTERDAY AND HALF THE DAY TODAY.

24 HOURS OUT OF WHICH WE HAVE TO EAT, SLEEP, TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN COLLEGE AND HOME, AND DO OUR DAILY CHORES- ROTTEN IS JUST ON ANOTHER LEVEL OF CRAZY AND I'M NOT HERE FOR IT.

CURRENTLY, I'M FREAKING OUT, BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL, AND CONTEMPLATING ALL MY LIFE DECISIONS BECAUSE OF THIS MAN. THIS GUY MADE RETAKING NEET SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA. 

Anyways, if you all don't hear from me anymore, know that it was Rotten's fault. Goodbye for now. I'll try to study up and make more notes now. 

Goodbye

Adios.