🎀Comfort playlist🎀

I mean we all have one do I really need to explain??

It's just that since I was on a crying fot yesterday I wanted to share my playlist that I normally listen when I'm in an emotional mood.

Whether I would cry listening to it or start feeling better depends on the day. Sometimes I start shedding tears like a tsunami like yesterday but most of the time I wander off to the more upbeat section of music and then all my sadness is gone.

So well here it goes

Tomorrow is my biggest comfort song ever since ninth grade. That was when things went spiralling down the sink of sadness in my life and the song helped me a lot.

If this song comes up you bet that I'm gonna instantly start feeling better lol.

When I tell you I CRIED when this song came out. I was sobbing.

LEE KNOW'S HONEY VOCALS LET'S GOOOOOOOOO.

First time I found this song I was on my way back home from coaching after a very tiring day and barely trying to hold it in. It's a miracle I didn't just start crying.

(.____.)

Family issues go brrrrrrrrrr

Ahahaha
Haha
Ha
I need help :)

The amount of BTS songs on here damn...

BROOO SOU IS SO UNDERRATED

Please his voice is so heart touching 😭😭

The lyrics just hit home besties :))

I think that's probably it. There are even more songs but these are the ones I relate to the most. Most of it is BTS but that's unavoidable because I've literally been listening to them since I was a kid.

Feel free to share even more tear jerking songs for me to add in my playlist and then we can have whole crying sessions together.