Random rant so that I can calm meself down

Hi Hello Wassup

Like any other day, I am sad today as well! 

What a surprise, wow!

Literally me to my life rn

What's the cause of my sadness?

There are multiple factors but one of the major ones is that I'm just done with life lol. I just hope I had someone who'd process my emotions for me. There's a lot going on and my brain has just ✨given up✨.

Also, my mother dearest is being unsupportive as always. I shouldn't be saying this here but since no one reads and no one cares I'll just say it. She's very manipulative. I try to avoid her most of the time but with the current circumstances of my house, we need to interact.

And don't even try to say "yOu sHoUld tRy tAlkIng tO yOur mOm." If that shit had worked I won't be on here rn crying about it so shut up about that. Banging my head to a wall would be better than talking to her about it. 

Again, there's a lot of shit going on in my house and I, for sure, am not okay in any sort of way.  

Ever since I got into eleventh, I stopped doing everything that I loved for the sake of clearing medicals. Something that I never wanted to do in the first place (That I decided to do also because of my mother's manipulative ass). Right now I have no hobbies, nothing that I like to do or nothing that I want to do. 

(Look at me trying to lighten up the situation with memes)

In conclusion: I am fucked in every way possible from all the directions.