3:Bellamy

Im back from Clarke's house. It's wasn't a good idea visiting her. But needed to see her. I had to try her lips once again. I know I hurted her but I can't help myself about the fact that I can't live without her. It's selfish . But it's love as well.
Octavian is waiting for me at the door.
"So..." She says.
"So what?" I smile
She starts laughing. - Oh my god, big brother don't you tell me that you guys are back.- she smirks while we get in. - We are not back, Octavia.- And I'm sad about it.- But we are not going to be back.- . I quietly sit in the sofa and turn on the tv. - Omg, Bellarke is over?- she insists. - Bellar...what?.
-Oh, didn't I mention it? I called your couple Bellarke.- she giggles.

When I just can't stand Octavia questions I go to my room. There I start preparing myself for the football training.
I can get Clarke's face out of my head. I still remember her face when I said I don't love her anymore. I didn't meant it.

Murphy and Weels are right there waiting for me. - Hi.- Murphy whispers. - I smile. - How was it?- Weels ask. - She seems okay. But I know she's not.- I say. - What's wrong with you dude? You screwed up the best thing that ever happened to you. - Weels insists . - Can we just concentrate on winning the HallCats?- Murphy asks. Weels looks at me.- Not everything is about football .- Neither about Clarke.-

When the match is over I return home. Octavia is still there. In the same position. - Big brother!- she says.- You won't believe it, Clarke just called. She asks if we are going to go to Raven's party. She wants to. - I look at her face , smiling, exited. I say yes and I go upstairs. - So, can you please call her? I gotta have a ... Cup of tea. - she laughs. - I know you are trying to fix it but the things get fixed and fixed until they are definitely broken.- I think I just quoted someone important....- Oh, Bell, love is unbreakable .- she says with a smile in her face. - Octavia, Clarke was your friend first. Call her. - I say and I go upstairs.

I know she will be there, I perfectly know . It's 8.25 Jasper ,Octavia and Monty are downstairs. They have planned to take Clarke at her house in ten minutes. - I can't believe we are going to see Clarke.- Octavia screams. - Me neither.- says Jasper while he kiss her. - Take a room !- shouts Monty. We all laugh and we get into my enormous car.

I could make all the way to Clarke's house with my eyes closed. I've been here for at least 20 times. The simply idea of going back after what happened this morning frights me.

When Abby opens the door it's all quiet. - She's upstairs, finishing her hair.When she comes down you guys just have to scream something.- murmurs. I can hear Clarke's voice singing any kind of romantic song that she likes. "In this world full of people there's one killing me, and if we only die once, I wanna die with you...." We all sit on the sofa and wait for her to come down. When she appears she's georgeus . She's just wearing jeans and a shirt but she's beautiful. - Don't...Oh my god...- she whispers. - SOURPRISE! - we all shout. She starts laughing and she hugs my sister. - Oh my god, Clarke! You look amazing, I can't believe I'm holding you?- Me neither, you are just.... I ...I missed you a lot. - When they stop holding themselves Jasper hugs Clarke. - Jasp....I missed you. You can't wonder how much. - So I did. We all did. Montys joins the hug and they both laugh. - Monty!! You are here!- she says.

I see her smile and I find myself smiling as well.

-
Hi ! So my name is Zoe btw and I would love to know what do you guys think! I mean, about everything. And also if u want a love triangle btween Jasper, Octavia and Lincoln let me know! Love you guys thanks for reading.