4: Octavia

Bellamy played his album of The Fray during the way to the party.
I saw Clarke triyng to avoid his visual contact.
I feel just in the middle . I love them both. And well, Bell is my brother but Clarke has been there for everything. I can see the sadness in Bel's eyes. Even when I loved them together I am happy when I see Clarke talking with Milles. She seems to like him. And he as well. I turn my head and I can see Bellamy looking at them so jealously. Weels gets close to him and he whispers something quite loud and I can hear it. - You had your chance.
Jasper takes me when "When found the love" starts. He grabs me and he kiss me. I love him. - What do you think about Clarke? - he asks me .- She's pretending to be ok. I guess. She will go home tonight and she will cry. I know her. She loves my brother still. -I want to be there for her but I don't know how. - he murmurs. - You are. She knows that . But she wants to be strong, she tries to. - I say.

It's 02.05 . My phone is sounding . I wake up frightened. - Hi...- I say. - Octavia.- she sights.- Oh my god... Clarke what's wrong? Are u okay?- I ask. - Oh my god I don't know why did I did this. Sorry I just... Don't know...- Clarke, wait. What happened with Milles?- I ask.- Nothing. Nothing at all. I don't even like him. I don't like nobody . - Bellamy.- I sentence . - Well, Bellamy... But I can't be with him. You know that, Octavia. -
I know that. I just can't accept it.
-We kissed- she says.
- You guys what?- I scream
- We kissed, Octavia . I was confused and him as well. It didn't mean nothing.

Clarke called me yesterday, she was confused. She loves Bellamy still. And that's the worst part. I'm not gonna lie I love them together but I don't want Clarke to suffer. I don't want 23 rd of June to repeat. I remember that day like if it were yesterday.
I remember the face of Bellamy when Weels called him. I remember everyone at the hospital. He cried. I've seen my brother doing anything but crying. That day I did. I remember Raven fighting with the doctors to see Clarke. Amd i remember me. Quiet . I couldn't say a word. Nothing on my mind.
3 days later, when Clarke woke up Bellamy wasn't there.
--------
Thanks for the votess huhu 👌I love you guys sm
Comment feed this fanfic so please leave me your toughts
I'm thinking about doing a chapter just about 23rd June like a flashback.
What do you want to happen?
I am waiting for your comments!!