10

A horrible song from 90s woke Bel and I . It wasn't the alarm, Bel didn't had one. It's been one month and a half since we started dating again, and everything is just beyond perfect. I've been sleeping at his home this week, because my mom is on Tennessee having a surgeon thing. She think I'm at home.
-Is that my phone. - Bel asks me with his eyes closed. - Yeah, someone is calling you. - I answer while trying to get my t-shirt on. - Oh, don't get dressed. At least not now. - Bellamy laughs , then he gets closer and he kisses me. - Good morning. - he smiles. - Good morning, now would you mind answering the call? That music is getting into my brain ugh.
I can hear a female voice over the phone. << Are you guys gonna come?>> she asks. I can guess she's Raven. Bellamy murmurs something like gotta ask her and he looks at me. - Do you wanna go to Finns car race?- he asks. Oh my god, his race. He's been remembering it to me ages. - What? It's today? Yeah! Of course! I just need to get dressed, one second. - I run downstairs to Octavias room where she's doing her make up. - Octavia, hi. Good morning. - I say while I kiss her cheek. - Good morning for you too, Clarke, but I guess yesterday it was a even better night right? - she laughs and I feel so awkward. - So, what do you need from my closet?- . She knows exactly what I want, I don't even have to say it. She takes her blue and white dress, I love it. - I know you better than you do, so go and get dressed!!.