6: Clarke

Im At home But I can still feel Bellamy's hands over my hair. So soft, like if I were a doll that could break easily. His words are on my mind just like a song you've listened too many times. " I love you" he said. And maybe it's true, but I can't handle remembering that he broke me into pieces, he weren't there when I needed it.
I can forgive that. Nobody it's perfect but...
I can't trust him, not now. I can't let anybody hurt me again, I can't fall into that circle again.
He was a very special part of my life once.Once.
I have to move on.- says one part of me, but the other says that I should give him a chance.
I don't want to think about it , not now. It's 4:30 and I'm so tired. I hold my pillow and I try to get into dreamland but I can't stop feeling Bellamy's baby lips . And yeah, I said baby. His kisses are always so fresh and... And makes me feel younger, makes me feel like I've never been kissed.
I don't want to see him tomorrow. It's going to be awkward. We are not going to know what to do. Neither of us, I mean, What if he want to kiss me and I just go to hug him? And what if vice versa ?
And , without noticing it at all I'm sleeping tight.

/
Hi guys so I want you guys to tell me something please, I need to know if you guys like how is this turning out cause I don't want to be writing for nothing so I'll be so grateful:)
Thanks already!
-Zoe
-Twitter - @-zoecidbooks