11- Octavia POV

Yesterday was a long night, I couldn't sleep, because, sadly I had to hear all that was happening at my brothers room, just above my head. Ew. Don't get me wrong I'm so happy that they're together, but why does they have to do it when they know I'm home?.
Bel is brushing his hair. Thank god he doesn't use grease anymore. Clarke kisses him and she takes my brush , to get her hair down without looking like a monster. When it's finally 12.30 am we get into Bells car to go to the race. It's so late, so I hope we get there before the race ends. Finn has been talking about it for three months, at least.
Bellamy drives really really fast, while we all listen to an old song that came into the radio. Clarke seems to really love it, and it turns out cool.
Watching I keep waiting
Still anticipating love
Never hesitating
To become the fated ones
Turning and returning

To some secret place to find
Watching in slow motion
As you turn to me and say
My love

Take my breath away.

When we get to the race Finn is still at the grades, just looking, completely dressed for the event. Raven and Murphy are with him. - Hey, we're sorry we are late, Bellamy and Clarke were making out and we couldn't be sooner.- I say, and we all laugh . It's kinda weird because Finn had a crush on Clarke a long ago. - Sit here, I'm the third after this one. - Finn tells us. Bellamy sits next to Murphy and Finn, and Clarke and I sit with Raven . -Where's Jasp?- I ask. - He went to get some drinks, with Monty. - Raven answers me while we still look at the few cars that are running . Once it finishes, Jasper and Monty appear chilling and talking with few cups on their hands. Their friendship is so cute, and I really like that he has a great friend like Monty.
Clarke and I start cheering Finn once he's gonna start racing. His car is blue and white, and he's pretty good at racing so he has chances to win, hopefully. -You go Finn!- Raven joins us, he won't hear us but it's good that the public knows that he has support. - Team Finn! F - I-N-N ! Finn! Go Finn Go! - we all shout. It's funny because we were cheerleaders at freshman. The race is quite long I think it will be half an hour t least.
Finn is in third position, when an other car, a red and yellow with green dots ( awful) hits him, leaving him in fourth position. But he doesn't give up and keeps driving, he's now on third position, with the awful car in second place.
I intercept how Clarke and Bellamy look at eachother. They are addicted.
The race is being intense, Finn is in second place but the red, yellow and green car is still one position above him. -Finn ! You can do it! Go Finn, Go! -Raven yells.
Finn looks like he is going to win, he approaches the other car, they're only few metres away from the finish line, he can win. His car is in first position now, but the other car hits him once, two, three times, what the hell is that guy doing?. The car turns, and hits Finns making Finns car turn around and start rolling. We run till the competition judges. They're shouting that the race is invalid, mechanics go to help Finn. But Raven and Clarke don't come with us, they go to somewhere, I can't see it.
Oh, it's the awful car, racer. They go and get him, out of the car.
Looks bad.
*Autor note*
heyayaya guys ad u may know I took a break but I'm back. You can check the spoilers if you wanna know what's happening next!! Love you all.