23June (1/2)

Everything was normal. 08.30
Clarke woke up and she dressed herself. - I'm leaving.- she shouted. - Have a nice day. - her dad said. - Thank you. Where's mom?- Uhm, she went to fix few things with the lawyer.- he said. - Is this real? Are you really going to get divorced?- Yes, sweetheart. - he said. - I love you. - Clarke smiled. - I love you too.

Clarke went happily to the high school. When she got there she saw Bellamy. - Hey. - she said. - Clarke...uhm... We gotta talk. - Bellamy whispered. - Okay. - Clarke said. - I have to say this and you must hear it. I have cheated in you. - It wasn't true. But that relationship wasn't healthy. Loving too much isn't healthy. - Wait...what?- she asked. -
Bellamy looked at Clarke. Blue eyes, pale face and blonde hair. She was by far the most beautiful girl he ever saw.
- I did, and that's why I have to do this. We are over. - Bellamy said .
Clarke felt like if someone stabbed her in her heart.
- Bellamy, don't. I love you enough for forgiving you.- she said with tears in her eyes.
- It's not about if u forgive me Clarke. - he sighted. - It's about I cheated on you because I don't love you anymore. - he threw the words like knives.
Clarke did not know what to say. There's nothing she could do . He didn't loved her. Not anymore.
- If you do not love me, there is nothing to say- she sighed.
She started walking, but suddenly stopped and turned to Bellamy.
- I tought what we had was real.- she said.
- You thought wrong.

And then, like the dick he started being. Bellamy left Clarke. Everything was back to two years before.
That day continued so crappy to Clarke. She went to arts with Harper.
Then to Maths...
And then , they called her .
-Am I talking with Clarke K. Griffin ?- someone asked through the phone.
- Yeah.- she said.
- Clarke , is about your father.
Suddenly, the two worst words in the entire world.

He died.

Without any kind of touch the guy at the phone said it.
Clarke found her self at the floor ciryng and shouting. Everyone was looking at her. - How?What? My mom?- she asked. Single words. She didn't really cared.
- Your mom is going to take you from school. - the guy says and he turned off the call.

Octavia came running .- Clarke, what's happening?Oh my god, Clarke, come on, everything will be Al right. I promise. - she said without knowing nothing. She just hugged her best friend. - My dad... My dad died, Octavia, my dad is dead. - she continued.
It was 11.09 . Clarke was with her mom at the hospital.
At school everyone was talking about it at the corridors.
Octavia reunited the squad. - Okay. Guys, we have to do something. - she said .- I agree. We have to visit her. Before classes.- Jasper joined. -I feel so bad. I can go to Brendan's and get her favourite candys. - Raven said. - Great. - said Octavia. - Is her dad. I can't accept this is happening. - Raven murmured.- Me and my dad are gonna visit them. This is just.... I cant believe this either. - Weels said. - And where's Bellamy?-

Suddenly Bellamy appeared . - Hey guys. Family reunion without me? - he asked. He didn't knew anything. - Shut up, Bel. This is serious.- Octavia shouted . - what's wrong?- he continued sitting next to Murphy. -Haven't you heard? For god's sake, it's your girlfriend. Clarke's dad has died. - Murphy said.
- Wait. What? Clarke and I are no longer together. - he said. - Great, she has to deal to one breakup and his dad death. Nice job, Bellamy. - Raven said.
-
Abby took Clarke to their house. - Honey, now we have to be strong, okay?- she said. - I know mum, I just can't. - she cried. - I'm going to dress up. You should have a shower. - Abby said. - I love you . Never forget that, Baby. It's going to be hard but we have to be strong. He loved...- Domt talk about him in past !- Clarke shouted and started crying once again. - Uhm... Have a shower. - Abby cried too.
But Clarke didn't wanted to have a shower. She opened his dad case. There was a blade. She knew how she should do it . Vertical. She loved medicine but it wasn't easy. The idea of killing herself made her shiver. But what else she had? Nothing, nothing at all. Her pulse was shaking when she cutted. At first she felt relieved. She saw the blood, itdripped on the floor. She watched her blood until everything was blurred on her mind. And then, it all was dark.