7: Clarke

Pic wake up like I hadn't sleep in ages. Last night memories comes to me in flashes.
When I arrive to school Octavia is there, smiling. "Hey" she says. I hope she know nothing about yesterday. " Hi, honey. Yesterday you left before talking with bel. Was everything ok?" She asks - maybe more than ok- I think but he words that get out of my mouth are others " you know, feelings but nothing else." I say. We walk together till class and then we sit in our respective sits.
Mr Clood is talking about a book. Oh, - so original in this class- I think ironic and then I turn my face to smile at Octavia. When she smiles me back I know we are both thinking the same. - What a great biceps- .
" So, the book " Maya While" is a book about revenge. - he says. - about how to move on, and about love, firstly love. Guys, the art of writing isn't just expressing words. You can write 3000 words about how great is your bike but no expressing one feeling. If you're readers are feeling with you, then you're a great writer. If not, you can keep doing summerys. Maya While, guys talks about how important is moving on and learning to love again, learning to feel again. - mister Clood talked with passion in his words . He could make the most squared person believe in his words. " Thtas why, you all have to read it for next month. " he finished.
Clood words got inside me. Maybe it's important to learn to love again.Maybe that's was my problem.I got to talk with Bellamy , I've got clear up things. ASAP.

In the break I catch up Bel. He's not bothered about it.
- Bel, I've gotta talk with you, and it's gotta be now.
-yeah,me too.
- Me first. What happened yesterday...
- It won't happen again. I hurted you and...- he started.
-no, bel listen to me. Listen to me please, something happened on that 22 June and it's ok, because maybe it had to happen , but I've gotta If that was true. Yesterday you told me you loved me but one year ago you...I need the truth.
- Clarke I love you. I loved you since the very first day. But if I did what I did was because loving so much isn't healthy.
- What?
- I mean. Clarke. I love you so much that I can't think in other think than you and look, have you seen the effect I do over you? You tried to kill yourself, when we broke up, because we love each other so much , even more than ourselves.
-Bellamy, my dad died. I didn't tried to kill myself because of you, my dad died. You had influence over what I did, but my dad died.- I said feeling each word. But that was true, we had so much influence over each other.
-I...I'm sorry Clarke. But those days and months I've realised that the only thing more insane that being together is being separated .
- Bel.- i say.I can breath. It's been one year of pain and now, now I feel okay. The pain I felt in my heart because of my dad is softer, I can barely feel it and now... Bellamy is here, in front of me. Saying all I'd ever wanted to hear.-Bel I miss you. I miss you and I love you .
He smiles.
- I love you Clarke. I love you more every day. And I've missed you too... all I wanna is to have you .
- Then, you can have me.
And he kisses me. With our friends, few metres away lookin at us. They...no... Omg they're clapping hands.
Bellamy kisses me softy, but at same time energic.
Octavia comes giggling to us.
- Even tho I could watch u guys kissing each other's all the day, you two have to go to class.
Bellamy smiles at me and vocalises a "I love you"and then leaves.
Octavia looks at me.
" Oh, honey, now we have a lot to talk about" she says.
_
Hi guys so here it is!! BELLARKEEEEE
God I enjoyed a lot doing these.
SNEEK PEEK;
Bellamy looks at Clarke smiling, and then suddenly looks at me.
- Who the hell is him?? And why is he hugging her ?- he whispers me jealously.
----
See u guys on next chapter !!!
Comment below a male name if u want him to appear here.