I : Clarke

It's the day. It's been a year since I'm here . Since I'm alone except for the nurse , Sam an my doctor , mister Weater. I'm better . I'm better since my dad died , that's clear.
Thinking about meeting my mum and my friends (those who hasn't visit me) scares me , but meeting my ex , Bellamy, that's terrifying.
I know soon or later I will have to see him. At least I will have to hear the sound of his voice but I just can go with it.
When it's the hour I see my mum in the reception . Sam, the nurse comes with me . - We'll, Abby , the tablets she needs are in the notes and , if something gets wrong ...- You mean I try to kill myself again? That's not gonna happen...- i interrupt .- ... Anyway, if something gets wrong, just call us. My mum smiles and when Sam leaves she hugs me . - I've missed you a lot. - I'm going to say something but then i stop and decide to be selfless and takeover that its hard for her too.
When I get into my home , suddenly something comes to me . - What the hell is this?!- I ask. -It's Harley.-she says.Harley is a dog.A pug.
I go upstairs to my room .Theres my iPhone . I turn it on. I have at least 4 messages for the last hour. Octavia , Jasper , Monty.... Nothing about Bellamy. Octavia says that I have to call her . I go to instagram. I know what I'm looking for. I type his user
"bellamy.blake"
I see all his pictures. There no more girls. I smile. I'm happy , well, we are not gonna get together but I'm happy anyway.
...
...
OMG
My breath stops suddenly.
During few seconds I can't breathe .
"I need to see ya, call me r something."
I quickly go and read the contact who sended me this.
Bell Blake
OMG , it's Bellamy.

~
AUTHORS NOTE
My goal for this chapter is having 5 comments of :update.
I need people to tell me if I should go on or nothing.
- Love .
Zoe💃