5: Bellamy

I wake up in the middle of the night. I can hear Octavia , I guess she may be talking with Jasper. I can hear her voice trying to calm someone. <<Clarke>> her name comes to my mind. Maybe it's her. If that Milles has made something to her I just...
I walk slowly till my sisters room and she's not talking by phone anymore. She turns her head and she sees me. - Bel... You can't sleep?- she asks smiling. - No, not really. Your voice woke me. - I say . -I'm sorry. But I think you should go to sleep. Clarke is going to come and... If you're awake that's gonna be awkward. - I start to feel hot in my cheeks. It's been a long time since Clarke doesn't comes to this house at night. - Is she ok?- I ask.- Of course, she just needs some best friend advices.- I feel falling apart.- For Milles? - Octavia laughs at me . - No. - he's voice sounds funny. - I need to talk with her...- Bell it's not a good idea.- she interrupts me. - I need to talk with her, Octavia , it's important, I gotta say something and she gotta hear them.

When Clarke arrives Octavia lets me talk with her. Clarke and I are alone on the living room . - So... How are you going?- I ask . It's embarrassing . - Uhm... Nice. - she says with a smile. My eyes goes to her wrists . It hurts, inside me. I can't stop thinking that it's my fault. My fault... At all.
- It's Milles a good guy? - I ask
- Yeah, he's nice... But that's all.
- What do you mean?
- Milles is a good guy, but that's all... I'm not gonna have babies wi him if that's what you want to know.- she laughs. I enjoy the sound of her laughs and I couldn't handle my smile.
- I don't want him to break your heart.- I say finally.
Her smile disappears and she starts looking serious. Clarke looks at the ground .
- ... You broke my heart.- she says . I can see her blue eyes , they look deep and sad.
I have no words, but it doesn't look like she wants to hear them. She stands up and she starts walking upstairs . But I take her hand.
- Clarke, wait.
- W...what?
- I don't wanna loose you.
I say and she looks at me like she have ever tried to kill herself. Her eyes looks so innocent and surprised. I don't wait any longer. I'm holding her hand, and I grab her body next to mine, I get my hands to her cheek and I start kissing her softly. Like the first time, just like I've ever been into her lips before. I start discovering again her hair with my hands and her hands are on my neck.
-I still love you, Clarke. Always have , always will. - I promise and she smiles.
- I've missed you a lot. - she says and we both get back into that fairy tale kiss.
-
So hiiii my sweet readers!!
It's been a long long time ago since I don't update and I'm so sorryyy but I'm moving into an other country and its been so hard to me to get wifi.
1.8K view over all! Thanks a lot, truly you guys are the best.
I hope you are liking this and I would love to read your suggests and everything!
If you want to have a talk with me my social media is on the book description.
Love you guys!!!!
-z