8

Octavia pov
iTs was almost 11.30 am when I saw Clake and Bellamy kissing each other like if the world was about to end.
"Huh..I think Bellarke is back, isn't it?" I said. Obviously, Clarke dedicated me a furious look. " Octavia...Bellarke? Really? You literally mixed my name with Bellamy's? " she asked. " Oh yeah, you guys are the next Brangelina." I said smiling while we walked to class. Raven appeared from nowhere.
"Girls!" She said . " Uh, and you , Clarke aka The Hallways Kisser " she laughed. " Oh, you girls... Ugh, I'm gonna go class, since you girls are that tiresome. " Clarke said while walkin trough us.
As she disappeared in the class I saw a really hot guy getting into the school. He had deep green eyes, pale face and really defined cheekbones. I couldn't appreciate at all his abs because Raven was taking me to class.
Once classes were finished I caught Raven talking with that hot guy with blue eyes. I called her when he finished I took her . - Wow, who was him?- I asked.- Tyler. Tyler Bland, he's a newbie. - she said. I smirked. -Wow, I guess u have a new crush. - I said.
The day continued fast until I saw my brother kissing Clarke on my kitchen.

-
sososososos short but a new one is coming NOW