Chapter 2 - Quiet

I waved goodbye to Ink and Blue. They teleported and I slowly dropped my smile. "What do I do?" I asked myself. I teleported to my AU. I was at the tree, very sad looking tree. The sky was a dark red, all the little buildings are destroyed or burnt. I sat down next to the tree. "....." No words coming out my mouth. I don't know what to say. I remember how this went down, it was like yesterday, when the wind was howling and the people are yelling.

"He hurt us!" "We should kill him before he kills us!" "GET HIM OUT OF HERE!" "Leave!" "Leave!"
It was utter chaos. They said such mean things while I held them back to keep them away from Nightmare. If only I was a better brother I could've helped him. *sigh* "I need to clear my head." I said quietly. I stood up and paced back and forth slowly. It was so quiet here, it gives me the chills.

Everytime I see my brother, he is always taunting me and I never say anything about it. I was always quiet, I gave up trying to get through him. I just make him angry, I couldnt do anything right. He seems happy with his life now.....right? It's a terrible one though. I wonder what he is doing. Is he okay? Is he injured at all? I dont care if he was our enemy, I still care and love him. (Aw brotherly love) "I wonder......does he...come here too?" I stopped pacing as I said that. "I can wait and see, I do want to talk to him. But what would I even say?" I mumbled quietly as I crossed my arms. I leaned against the tree as I thought of different ways this could go down if Nightmare ever even comes here.

( hello! Welcome to end of chapter. Sorry for very long wait. Hoped u enjoyed this!)