Chapter 8 - Memories

It's been 3 weeks since that little incident. I havent slept at all during that time and I dont plan on sleeping any time soon. "Dream?" Blue says as he gently grabbed my shoulder. Its was showing that I was tired, everything has been normal set for I got more clumsy and would daydream a lot. "Hm....?" I responded. "Are you sure your okay? You looked like you havent slept." Blue said as I brushed his hand off my shoulder. "I'm fine. You guys dont need to keep asking." I said with a smile. Blue didnt seem so convinced neither did Ink. "We are just concerned. You almost tripped today 3 times,maybe you should take a nap." Ink said. "I'm FINE. Sleeping isn't necessary for me." I lied to them. Sleeping is very necessary to keep my energy up but I dont want to risk having such nightmares. "But I'll go take a nap if it makes you guys feel any better. Call me if you need me." I lied again and teleported away. I was back at my au, I cant think of anywhere else to go. "Dream?" I heard someone call me and turned to the voice.

"N....N-Nightmare...?" I was shocked with fear. I've been avoiding any interactions with him as much as possible. "S-sorry didnt know you would be here today. I'll leave." I said quickly and teleported away. I sighed in relief. "Thank god." I said to myself. I looked around and seemed to be....oh. I'm in OuterTale. I walked around till I found an edge and sat down, let my feet dangle. Outertale was a beautiful au that always leaves someone breathless. It was also very famous au to the other aus so a lot of disputes happened here. I remember when Ink told me and Blue about him and Error's agreement, we were absolutely delighted. We then started to have small hangouts with Error. Error always seemed to hate hanging out with us even though we knew he enjoyed our company. I smiled to myself remembering all the weird things we forced Error to and got punished for it. Good times......

"§ ÝØŮŔ FĂŲŁŢ ĐŔƏÀM"

(Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!)