Chapter 11 - Never Again

"Hello!?" I heard a voice call out. I look around to nothing but a pitch black void surrounding me, the only sound you can hear is the echoes bouncing of the voice. I look down to notice my reflection. "Suck it up." I saw my own reflection talk to me. I fell on the ground. I was too startled to respond. "Why cant you understand that feeling sorry, guilty, and sad will fix anything? Your feelings obviously dont matter. Your own people didnt care about your feelings, you were just an idol on a pedestal. (I hope thats the right word ●v●) So suck it up and do something." My own reflection said that, keeping a straight face.

I was able to collect myself, "a-and do what?" I said, stuttering. "We already know the answer to that question. Your shitty feelings and tired mind is hiding away what you should've done awhile ago. We just want to make it up to him dont we? Why are we having the time of our lives when-" before my reflection could say more, I interrupted. "Time of our lives? Does it look like IM having the time of my life? Actually, who the fuck do you think you are?" I said while glaring. I really wasnt going to have to put up with my mind making this shit up when I'm already prolonging this. "Actually why is my mind so against me?" I said angrily. My reflection grins, which is fucking creepy- then comes out of my ground.

I backed up. "I dont know why are you so retarded? For being called the "Guardian of Positivity" you dont seem like one." The other me says. "Your-" I couldnt even finish. "I know what I'm like." Other me said, still grinning. "I just want you to understand how pathetic you are. When I said suck it up, I meant it. You aren't ready to take such a big responsibility, you were always naive. It was never meant to be." Other me said laughing maniacally. I pinned him to the ground, holding his wrist, and he stopped laughing but didn't stop smiling. "SHUT UP!" I blurted out. Why was I so angry? "Your the worst!" He deserved it. "I hate you!" He deserved it? "We are the same person idiot." Other me said, still having a big smile on his face. My hands moved on their own. It moved to his neck. (Sorry sorry, I rly just wanted to type "we are Venom."  XD  ) I started to choke him. "Your calling yourself an idiot." I said, now I was the one smiling.

I wake up. "Holy shit, that was fucking dark." I said out loud. "What do you mean Dream?" Blue says, leaning into my view. "Oh oops, its nothing." I said. But now, thinking clearly, I know what to do and I can finally make it up  to my brother for what I did. I sit up and Blue moves out of my way. "You seem a lot more better now!" Blue says with a giggle. "Yeah, I guess it's because I found a solution to a problem of mine." I said with a smile. "Oh yeah! Your brother is here!" Blue says pointing to him that's sitting away from Blue. "Oh, I'll go talk to him. There is an important question I gotta ask." I said. "Then I'll leave you two to it! Mweheheheh!" Blue says then runs off to Ink and the others.

(GAAAAH! I'm so dang tired, its 11:12 PM and wanted to continue my I dont got the energy. So I hope you enjoyed the chapter, Imma go sleep now.)

(Why are you still here?)

(......wanna see more of my lovely, rebel of a dog, never listens to me, Simba?)

(Jk never gonna happen, April Fools Day!)

(Double jk, here u go.)

)

(Congrats for making this far, Ik that the pics aren't facing the right direction

(Congrats for making this far, Ik that the pics aren't facing the right direction. I'm actually going to bed bye bye)