Chapter 5 - Carrot

I wake up sweating, gasping for air. I immediately sat up and I got dizzy in the process. Then my pocket started vibrating which I jumped from. "What the fuck?" I whispered. I took a deep breath, now feeling aggravated. I took the phone out of my pocket and answered the phone call. "Hello?" I said. "Where are you?" The voice asked me and I checked who I was speaking with and it was Ink. I sighed, "I'm in LittleTale." I lied and stood up, brushing myself off. "Did you forget that we hangout today? Your soooo cold Dream. Didnt know you had this side of you~" he said that in a dramatic tone. "I didnt forget, I was quite busy I'm coming so stop making fun of me." I said that and hunged up. I took a couple deep breaths then teleported to infront of Blue's.

I walked up to the door but before I could react, the door swung open and I was pulled inside then the door shut closed. I blinked a couple of times to process what happened. "Dream! Ink is cheating in Uno!" Blue says as he let me go. "I'm not cheating! Your just unlucky!" Ink responded quickly. "Lies!" "Nu uh" "Yes uh" "Nu uh" "Ye-" I spaced out of their little fight and saw Carrot on the couch watching Ink and Blue fight. He noticed me staring and waved at me. "Heya Dream" he says as I walked over. "Hi Carrot." I responded. I sit next to him and relaxed into the soft cushions. "How was your day?" He says, making small talk. "It was nice." I said quickly, which was a obvious lie but I didnt care. "What about you?" I didnt feel like talking about me at the moment.
"Eventful" he says with a chuckle. "Those two together are so chaotic." I said that with a sigh. "You gonna break them up?" He asked. I usually would but I dont have the energy to. "Nah, they'll figure things out." I said hugging one of their pillows. I look over to them and saw them shake hands. "See? Their fine." I said. I hear a hum of agreement. Blue and Ink seemed a bit lost till they looked in our direction. "Oh! When did you move to the couch?" Blue says sitting next to me. Ink sits between Blue and Carrot. "When you guys started to sound like toddlers." I say with a fake giggle at the end. "Wanna watch a movie?" Carrot said. "Okay" "Let's see if Napstaton is live!" Ink and Blue agreed and I hummed in agreement. It turned out Napstaton is on and we decided to keep watching. I started to feel sleepy 6 mins in and I then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and I was in my AU again set for I was on the ground and Nightmare was a foot away from me covered in blood and dust. I felt the slight breeze and I see his big malicious smile. I stood up and backed up then said under my breath. "Shit."

(Hoped you liked that chapter! And I also hope you guys are all safe! Have a good night/day! :D )